flat

I wake up the next morning and my memory was a hell of a blur. All I remember is checking into our room in our hotel and freshening up. I was probably asleep till 9 pm after which we had to go down for dinner.

I pick up my phone from the bed side table to look at the time- 10 am. Wow i'm late. Even though my interview is tomorrow I still have to mentally prepare myself for what's about to come. I look over to the other twin bed and find Damien sleeping peacefully. Ugh he looks so innocent when he's asleep. If only he wasn't the devil behind that face.

I smack him,"get up bro we're late." His eyes flick open,"late for what? your interview is not for another day. Are you slow?" I frown and say," it's not like we visit different countries frequently. It's a once in a while experience and we should probably enjoy it while it lasts." He groans,"ugh fine whatever."

We take turns to shower and go downstairs at the lobby and then to the dining hall. We look over to the breakfast table. Wow great scrambled eggs and fruit juice. SERIOUSLY? But i'm really hungry anyway so better something than nothing.

Once we are done with breakfast Damien says," where to?" "Hmm let me think.What about..the beach?", I ask. Damiens eyes widen,"are you um I don't know...kind of insane or something? There are no beaches in Madrid!" "Chill out bro I know there aren't. There is one in a city nearby but it'll take about 45 minutes to reach. Are you down?", I ask. He shrugs. "Come on! It'll be worth it", I plead and he finally agrees.

We take a train at about 11:30 am and reach the beach at 1 pm. "Sweet lord, finally", Damien says and gets out of the train. I follow him and look at the beautiful view in front of us. Wow I could get used to this.

We head over to the changing rooms nearby and get dressed. I decide to wear a blue bikini and a transparent shrug over it. You may be wondering what's the damn use of it if it's transparent . Well it's really cute so i dont really mind teehee.

I come out of the changing room and find Damien waiting for me in orange and blue boxers. "Well you do look nice", he says lightly. "Woah woah woah. Hold up. Did my brother just say something nice about me for the first time." I smile and say. "Whatever", he sighs and we walk up to the shore.  "So...Are you enjoying the trip so far-"I look up to Damien and caught him eyeing a blonde chick who was staring at him. "Huh? What? Yeah I am. I'll um be right back", he says and walks away. I smirk and decide to take a walk.

I saw a bar nearby and decide to take a look. Suddenly I see a group of guys hanging out. Among them was this beautiful brown haired boy. Damn he is so attractive. He's wearing violet coloured boxers and I sure as hell know that's his colour. His face is absolutely flawless and he has piercings on both his ears but he is just wearing a silver earring on one. Oh my god and his hair- it's curly and it suits him so well. Damn what does this guy eat and drink. Is he a personal gift of god or something cuz damnnn.

Suddenly I see his eyes on me and my heart legitimately skipped a beat. Wow. I look down and feel my cheeks flushing.

He walks up to me. Oh my god oh my god please be cool. "Like what you see?", he smirks. Oh my god his accent. It is a typical spanish accent but damn that sounds hot. "Yeah I guess. But to be really honest, I've seen better", i say as I walk up to him. He smiles and looks down at me. And he's tall?? Not to mention i'm extremely short.

"That's coming from someone who's flat as fuck. Ironic isn't it?" , he laughs. "Oh my god did you just body shame me? You're disappointing. I should just walk away.", I snap. He laughs," Damn chill corazon, I was just messing with you. You're not flat. In fact, you got a real nice body and I would love to-". "Wow we just met and you already can't keep it in your pants can you?", i say. He burst out laughing," well see you later corazon."