spain

"Pack your freaking bags already sleepyhead", my brother says, throwing a pillow at my face.

Meet my brother, Damien Winget. He's 16 years old but acts like a 12 year old idiot. I really hate him so much but I love him too, like yeah he's my brother what do you expect me to do about it? Besides he's the model boy of his school and gets amazing grades alongwith all the hot chicas. Sometimes I really envy his social life, yeah says the person who has none. But i'm actually quite happy with my own self and I intent to remain contented with it.

I grunt and move the pillow from over my face and throw it on the ground," shut up asshole."

"You know you gotta get all your ugly dresses and clownish makeup and shit packed by today. We're leaving tomorrow. Remember?"

"Stop acting like mom you moron. Besides it probably won't take more than half an hour so let me get my sleep idiot," I groan.

He sighs and leaves my room. Oof thank the lord now I can sleep happily. I tossed and turned on my bed but I couldn't fall asleep. WHAAAT! I cant fall asleep? that is a rare and unpleasant sight, my friend. I tried to use some of my imagination and plot a dream ( with hot fictional characters duhh) and suddenly it struck me. COLLEGE.

I graduated from high school this year was planning to get into the Autonomous University of Madrid in Spain which has always been my dream school! Spain is such a beautiful and mesmerising place and I have always wanted to go there ever since I was 11. I'd also learnt some spanish words and sentences when i was young that's kinda cringy but its probably for the best i guess! I have to visit Madrid for an interview for a week or so and I'm going to leave early tomorrow morning with Damien.

I get up from my bed and walk into the kitchen where my brother and mum were already getting started on breakfast. "Honey you're up late today, you gotta pack up your stuff right," my mom says. I nod and sit on one of the chairs surrounding a circular dining table. "Where's dad?" I ask. "He left early", Damien says.

I took a bite of the delicious pancakes my mum cooked us and think about how my life is going to change when I get into college. Oh and let me get you into another secret, well not a secret really but something which has been a topic of me getting bullied by people at my school but thankfully that phase is over. So i was around 2-3 years old when I was adopted into this family. I have no idea who my birth parents are and I do not want to know because honestly, they're the last thing on my mind. So basically I was left into an adoption centre when I was a year old and no one was really interested in me until the generous Mr and Mrs Winget decided to take me into their lovely home. The following year the dumbass Damien was born but he became a very special part of my life and the person who knows everything about me. I honestly don't know what I would've done without him or our parents.

And now I was finally an adult and starting to take my own responsibility and getting an interview at La Autonomous University. This is going to be a really important phase in my life and I'm so down for it and excited.

"Hello, are you dead?" I snap out of my thoughts with the sight of Damien waving his hands in front of me. "What the fu-", I was about to say when he shouts, "Mom Syd is swearing!!!" "Sydney! Stop swearing", my mum says. I smack Damien on his head and he lets out a scream," alright freak stop it".

Heyyy y'all so this was the first chapter of my story and the next one is prolly gonna go up in a few days. I'm really excited to introduce Marcos cuz damn is he hotttt. So till then adios my dear readers.
Love,
Aadrita.