• C H A P T E R 3 •

"what about this?"

You asked as you held up a shirt against his chest. After the time Jimin pointed out that you weren't wearing a bra, you quickly dashed into your room and stayed there for minutes, screaming and cussing your mind out before coming out fully dressed and bringing him along with you to buy him some clothes

"I like that black one more", He said, taking out a black shirt with white whatever prints on it.

"But you choose so many black clothes"

"One more please. Then I will let you choose"

He pouted. You found your new weakness, his pouty cute face. The time when you brought Jimin at the nearby mall, all he choose was black outfits. And obviously, you didn't get him into some expensive clothes store. You barely spend money from your account, so you had plenty of saved up and now it was being used for clothes.

"Jimin, no more black clothes"

■-■

It was almost evening, it took all the time to buy his clothes and a few for you. Not to mention, letting him buy some boxers and tagging you along with him. And also not to mention, he kept showing you which one to buy. You were sure that from the corner of your eyes you saw the employees chuckling at you two. Then and there you made a mental note to send him alone the next time he buys clothes for himself.

Now you were in the food canteen. You looked at the menu. Why not choose Ramen?

"Y/n, what should I choose?"

Wait. What?

"You can eat?", You asked disbelieved

"Yes. Like I said before I can do everything that a human being can"

■-■

"Y/n, can I take a bath?", Jimin asked as soon as you got inside your house. And you just allowed him, not before telling him to be careful and not short circuit himself. And with that he strides inside your room. There was only one bathroom in your house attached to your one and only bedroom. The house didn't had many rooms but it was a spacious one.

While Jimin took bath, you took out the clothes from the bags and arranged them on the table. You neatly folded his clothes and awkwardly folded his boxers. You took a new pair of pajama out a loose t-shirt and a boxer and went inside your room

"Jimin, I have kept your clothes on the bed. Wear them"

You heard a quick okay. You took his old clothes and dumped it in the laundry basket. You stride back to the living room and arranged the groceries that you brought along the way

"Y/n. You can have a bath now"

You turned towards the voice. Mamamia. He looked hot. His wet pick hair was thrown back, his pants loosely hanged around his waist showing the outline of his boxers underneath. And not to mention he was half naked, white towel hung around his neck, abs full on display. Damn

"Like what are you seeing?"

You broke out of your trance. Cheeks hot. Omg, you mentally slapped yourself for ogling at him or practically drooling at him.

Wait. What did he say? Oh yeah. You could have a shower now. You mumbled a okay and went inside your room and closed the door not before telling to hang the towel in the laundry room.

After a spending a good time under the shower, you walked out. Towel wrapped around yourself hugging your body till mid thighs and another one wrapped around your wet hair.

You walked your drawer to pull out your underwear only to see your bras and panties neatly folded and along with them were neatly folded boxers. Jimin's boxers.

Wait. Hold the [censored] up. Jimin's boxers? He might have arranged it while you were bathing and that means. Your nightmare came true when Jimin burst into your room. You didn't locked the damn door.

"Oh"

Oh? That's only what he could say? Your eyes widened, when he looked at your from top to bottom and then eyes widened even further, if that's possible, when you saw the smirk creep on his face and the fact that you were only in your towel

"Yah. Get out!"

You shouted at him to which he immediately closed the door. This time you locked it. You made yourself reminder that there was a robot living with you now. You exactly couldn't say robot he was more like a human.

After mentally screaming for a few minutes, you calmed yourself down, telling yourself its okay, assuring yourself that everything was fine. you dressed properly, you allowed Jimin to enter again. You walked to your dresser and blow dried your hair. And from the mirror you saw Jimin and chocked.

He was pulling down his pants till it met the floor, allowing his blue boxers to shine bright. You didn't forget to check out his thighs. He sure got some muscles there. But the next thing he did made you whipped your head towards him.

"What are you doing?"

You asked as he climbed on your queen sized bed, only with his boxers and black vest on.

"Sleeping with you"

Dayum

■-■