Early Life

Berlin 1957

Dimitri Petrov approaches checkpoint Charlie with his daughter Natasha Petrov in his arms and his research on Super Soldiers in a briefcase. His wife Anna was just killed by the KGB after suggesting defection to the west, now Dimitri was really defecting. He bribed the guards and defects at U.S. Mission Berlin (Embassy), from there the CIA moved Them to the South. "I hope you like southern food Dr. Pietrov, because you'll be eating a lot of it from now on!"-CIA to Dimitri. Their names are changed to Vladimir Ivanov (Scientist) and Sue Ivanov.

Dixie 1973

Sue is now 16, as is John Johnson, her boyfriend/ Neighbor/ best friend. John drives a Red 1973 Jeep CJ5 and has a 1973 Harley-Davidson Sportster as a hobby.

July 4th 73

Soviet Assassins find Dimitri at Larry (CIA Agent) and Scarlett (Nerse) Johnson's pool celebrating the 4th and kill the Traitorous defector. The Assassins shoot an RPG at the propane grill killing Larry and mortality wounding Dimitri and Scarlett. (Last words in order) "I'm sorry дочь (Russian for daughter) I have failed you!" "John protect Sue, and she will protect you!" The CIA shows up and takes the two to live with John's Grandma Lindsay Johnson, there also left a card to contact their CIA Agent Steve Clark.

1975

John and Sue have graduated (both 18), John is having trouble joining the army because the CIA told the Military to reject him for his safety. Natasha uses the card to contact their agent and asks for a meet up. Sue and John explain how they want to fight the commies and avenge their parents. Agent Clark (20) Informs them that DR Ivanov's research into super soldiers has been finished and he could convince the CIA to use them for the Program.

Langly 75

The Experiment works giving John and Sue superpowers (Strength, Speed, Healing, ETC) They get the codenames Freedom Man and Lady Liberty. "Those codenames suck." Sue would Joke "Sorry but Captain America was taken!" Clark would say with a laugh.

Saigon 30th April 1975

John and Sue are informed of Operation Frequent Wind and are sent to aid in the evacuation of Saigon. They Rescue the Ambassador and return to the carrier. After learning that 11 Marine Security Guards were left behind on the embassy roof they rescue the men because "We never leave a man behind!" John would say.

AN: This was crappy lol.