3

It was morning and Christie woke me up. We had our baths and got dressed. I wore an Ankara dress and a pair of gold sandals.

Christie wore a palazzo, a turtleneck and nude heels. I thought Catholics didn't allow dressing like that.

We took a cab to church. She said her friends didn't usually go unless there was an occasion.

She was cool. After mass I called Kingsley and he said he'd come over after their service.

We returned to the hostel but Christie branched a room downstairs. The same room that the tomboy had come out from.

I stood outside waiting for her. "Vanessa come inside now" she said. I looked at myself in the window before I entered.

Part of me wished to see the tomboy again but whatever. They seemed nice. One of them was asleep and covered from head to toe with a blanket.

"I'm Tolani, this is Nene" the fair one said, the chocolate skinned one smiled. They were pretty girls.

"Ebimehita is asleep, you'll meet her when we come to your room later" Nene said smiling. She had a gap between her two front teeth and I found it cute.

"I love your Ankara, can you link me up with your tailor?" Tolani asked. We talked for a while before we went back to our room.

"I thought only two people were meant to be in a room?" I asked Christie. "Yea, Mehita isn't in the hostel, she stays off k but she hangs out here a lot cause of us" she said.

Oh cool. Mehita was a pretty name though. I didn't see the tomboy. Was she the one sleeping? I lay on my bed immediately we entered the room.

I was hungry and tired. Kingsley was meant to bring food for me. I didn't cook, I could but I usually didn't have strength.

He called me that he was on his way upstairs. Finally. "What took so long?" I asked grabbing the nylon from his hand.

I opened the pack of fried rice and turkey and dug in immediately. "I love you so much!" I moaned as he gave me a can of chilled berry blast.

"Christie I got food for you too" he said giving her another nylon. She smiled and thanked him. We ate in silence, occasionally talking.

I put on a blue bralette which did nothing to hide my boobs. It was mostly net. We would be all girls so I didn't feel shy.

Kingsley was like a brother to me and he'd seen me naked. I wore a ripped bum short. It stopped halfway down my ass.

But then again we were all girls. Kingsley was asked to get pizza for us. He did. So long as girls were involved he would do anything.

He came back with pizza, two buckets of chicken, chips and icecream. Yes to food! It was about to eleven but thank God I was blessed with a body that couldn't get fat.

Christie put her chair and mine out so the girls could sit. Kingsley and i would sit on my bed. And two of her friends on the chair and the last two people on her bed.

I heard voices and footsteps and then our door opened. Tola sang a long 'hiii' and hugged us. She was really friendly.

The Ebimehita still wasn't there. Everyone sat and we started talking and eating. Then the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late. Couldn't find my phone" the tomboy said in a surprisingly deep voice. It was cracked but it sounded more like deep.

She walked in wearing a different pair sweatpants and a T-shirt. Her original eye color was brown.

She had a lollipop in her mouth again. Her lips were either very pink or the lollipop colored them.

Her cold stare met mine and her eyes moved down my body, suddenly I felt conscious of how much skin I showed

She sat on Christie's bed opposite me and picked a slice of pizza, her lollipop still in her hand. "She really is hot" Kingsley whispered to me. "Told ya" I said.

"But she looks too much like a guy, fucking her would seem gay" he said grossed out. I laughed.

"So, Vanessa, this is Ebimehita" Christie said smiling. I smiled at her. "Mehita this is Vanessa my new roommate" she added.

"Hi Ebi..." I started. "Mehita" she said correcting me immediately that I should call her Mehita. I smiled. "Nice to meet you" I said. I was nervous for some reason

She merely nodded at me. The way her eyes would fall to my lips and then down my body and back to my eyes made me feel weirdly hot.

I stood up and grabbed a hoodie from my wardrobe. "There isn't cold na" Kingsley said. "I'm chilly" I replied and sat down.

We continued eating and gisting. We bonded pretty well. Mehita barely spoke the whole night.

But her cold stare didn't leave me for one second. I could feel it even though I wasn't looking at her. Have we met somewhere that I offended her?

"I need to pee" she said. First thing she said in a while. "Our bathroom key is with Vanessa" Christie said.

"Here" I said bringing out my key holder from my bag. "Thanks" she said grabbing the key from me.

Her fingers brushed mine in the process and I felt cold. She looked like she wanted me dead.

What do you think about Vanessa and Mehita? Why does Mehita keep staring at her?
Vote