7

The party was okay. People dancing, loud music, there was a cake. Okay. It wasn't a birthday before o.

Kingsley and I greeted Ivie and some of our friends and I introduced them to my friends. We met her boyfriend officially.

More like sugar daddy, he was nothing less than 40. But he was hot. The party was wild sha. University students mixing with men almost my daddy's age? Yea, fun.

Mehita wasn't socialising at all. I watched as she turned down all the people who were weirdly all girls offering to dance with her or even just offering her a drink.

She just kept looking around. Her eyes locked on mine and there was no denying that I was watching her.

I adverted my gaze and took a sip of ciroc mixed with coke. It tasted nice and was less intoxicating than just alcohol

"Do you want to dance?" She said softly behind me. I was still shocked cause I had no idea she had walked up to me. I turned to look at her.

I emptied my disposable cup and stood up. She held my hand, damn her palm was soft and smooth.

She was a great dancer. She danced to the beats of all the songs. Pocolee's invented dances. Those legworks I could never learn.

I couldn't dance to save my life but when it came to waist dancing and twerking? My jam. I moved my body slowly as she wowed the whole crowd.

And then 'nobody' by joeboy came on. And this is where I show my own skills. I slowly twisted to the song and I could feel the men tearing off my clothes with their eyes.

After 4 minutes of waist breaking, twisting to the floor and back up, twerking like a pro and almost dancing like a stripper, the song ended.

"Nice moves" she said grinning. I laughed. For some reason the DJ played 'work' by rihanna and I playfully ground against her.

She moved along with my rhythm, the only difference between rocking her and rocking a boy was the fact that I couldn't feel a boner.

I pulled her back to the drinks table and we both took Smirnoff ice. After two cans, I needed to pee.

"Hey could you follow me? I need to find the bathroom" I said laughing, no it wasn't funny, I was quite tipsy.

A little more than tipsy. She didn't seem affected by the drink. We walked through the crowd and eventually found the quiet bathroom.

"I'll just..." I started and almost tripped and fell. God knows how I almost tripped while standing on a spot.

Her warm hand was on my waist, supporting me. And then it was more than support. We were standing so close to each other.

My heart was beating really fast. She licked her lips and moved closer to me. Her breath smelled like strawberries. Our lips almost touched but we heard footsteps and voices.

I quickly entered the bathroom and stood against the door. I was quite dizzy and I wasn't sure if that was reality or if I totally imagined it.

I peed and washed my hands. Then I splashed water on my face. It cleared my eyes a bit.

"You okay?" She asked as I stepped out. I nodded. We walked back to the party. She seemed alright, I guess it was in my head.

I saw Manny. "Hey" I said and hugged him. He was kinda surprised because I normally established a no hugging or kissing rule.

We danced a while but I had to find Kingsley and the rest. Christie sat in front and slept off almost immediately.

Nene and Tolani made themselves comfortable in the back seat. I couldn't join them as Tolani was half laying on the seat, so I went with Mehita.

I wasn't really sleepy even though it was almost midnight and I was kinda drunk. We drove to school hostel and we all stayed downstairs because we literally couldn't take a step further.

But I woke up on my bed in the morning. I believe Kingsley had carried me up and he even bought me food but he was nowhere to be found.

I yawned and walked to the bathroom and I heard quiet moans. Oh okay. I'll just hurry and leave.

The door was locked. I wanted to walk away but I wouldn't be fast enough to walk downstairs to pee.

I knocked and waited for them to open up. I'd assumed they'd be in one stall and not the whole bathroom.

The door opened and standing before me was Kingsley and Christie. They looked haggard. Clearly they were making out.

I started laughing but then I ran to pee and met them in the room. They continued what they were doing. Fucking horny animals.

"Lemme go and bathe, you can have the room for about half an hour" I said and carried what I needed.

I purposely delayed in the bathroom so they could go as far as they wanted. Then I returned. The door was open so I assumed they were done

"Kingsley, you dog!" I teased and clapped him. Christie wasn't in the room. I got dressed and sat down to eat.

I opened my wardrobe to get aspirin for my slight hangover. Another letter. What the hell? How does Manny deliver these? Kingsley.

"Why don't you just give them to me on my hand" I said and laughed. "Give what to you" he asked.

He was obviously pretending but I gave it a rest. He would deny it anyways.

What do you think about their little moment in the bathroom?😂