Chapter 3 - Pay Back Prank

*Izzy's POV*

We stepped on the platform to be greeted by five very hot British boys.

I placed my things on the table for the boys to sign. First up was Harry.

"Hey!" He held a can of silly string and began squirting it everywhere before signing my things and giving me a smile. Louis, who was sat next to him, started to stroke Harry's curls.

"Oi!" Harry shouted at him and started to squirt him. Me and Beth couldn't stop laughing. At the other end we could see Niall and Zayn in hysterics as well but Liam just sat there talking to Paul.

I moved onto Louis and he gave me a high five. Next was Liam, who had finished talking to Paul. I gave him my twitter name just in case he would follow me. Beth was still talking to Louis and Harry and since we were the last ones we didn't exactly have to rush but I just wanted to get to Zayn.

"I think he likes you" Niall said pointing to Zayn who was smiling at me.

"What? No, never...thanks anyway!"

I took two more steps and was greeted by Zayn.

"Hey Babe.."

He called me 'babe' oh god, don't faint Izzy.

I just smiled back and handed him the picture. Instead of my arm pulling back Zayn grabbed my hand in his and looked straight into my eyes.

"TWO MINUTES LADS!" I heard someone shout but it was rather muffled as I was completely mesmerised in Zayn's eyes.

"NOW LOUIS!" I heard Harry shout and without any time to look I felt something metal wrap around my wrist and my eyes were blind folded.

"What the hell!?" I screamed but just after a hand came around my mouth and I couldn't talk any more.

Where the hell is Beth!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beth's POV*

"So you in, or you out?"

"In." I smiled at Harry and Louis and they returned it.

Ok so maybe I should tell you, Louis and Harry are planning to handcuff Izzy and Zayn together as a payback prank on Zayn.

"TWO MINUTES LADS!" One of the guys shouted indicating the boys having to go soon.

Louis nodded at me and Harry.

This was our chance. Izzy had just reached Zayn and he had grabbed her hand, gotta admit she looks completely shocked right now but she'll be more shocked after the prank!

"NOW LOUIS!" Harry shouted.

Louis jumped out of his seat, handcuffs in his hands and ran towards Zayn and Izzy instantly connecting their wrists together.

"What the hell?!" Izzy screamed but Harry had put a blindfold over her eyes and was holding his hand over her mouth. They look so funny right now though. This is the best day by far. I looked towards Zayn who had a startled look on his face.

"Let's just call it payback."

"You do have the keys right?" Louis looked at Harry who looked at me.

"Urm...we lost them..." Louis trailed off.

"YOU IDIOTS!" Zayn shouted. I tried to hold back a laughter but I couldn't any more.

"You think its' funny?"

"Yeah, it looks really awkward you know."

"OUCH!" Harry screamed, "She bit me!"

"That's what you get for putting you hand other my mouth, yack!" Izzy shouted back as I walked up to her and took off the blind fold.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at the situation.

"OH MY GOD I'M HANDCUFFED TO ZAYN MALIK!"

***********************************************************************************************************

Rubbish chapter I know.
Please vote & comment telling me what you think and any ideas will be helpful...I love you all.