Katekyo hitman reborn love

I'm here in Japan with my big sister we recently moved because my mum and dad have had a promotion which pays a lot sad thing is is that it's in Tokyo and they think we will get to easily distracted in that massive city with all the parties and stores.

So here we are in Namimori a small town but decent enough to get good clothes.

"This place is like a village!" Yelled my sis Alicia

"You never know you might actually enjoy it here."

"Yeah right! I'm not like you who just adapts to any type of place." She shouted. We arrived at the house, I must say it looked really nice when we arrived it had a Japanese yet American style to it. Once we settled in I just realized that I had school tomorrow at Namimori high. Crap. Just hope my Japanese is good enough.

My alarm went off and it was around 7 time for my new life to begin. Once I got into the pretty decent school uniform I went downstairs. Typical to not see my grown ass sister who's got to be at her uni in the next couple of minutes down here heading out or at least make breakfast, but instead she is snoring herself to death.

So here I am at Namimori high school. Oh crap the bell. So I'm quickly hurrying through the school corridors until I hit someone and fell flat on my ass.

"Ouch" I yelled till I looked up and saw someone with jet black hair with him clutching on to his tonfas. He looked really pissed off

"What are you doing? Get up and go to class otherwise ill bite you to death."

"That's what I was doing." I said standing up sorting out my uniform as he just kept his cold grey hard eyes onto mine and the next thing you know he is ready to fight with his tonfas out in a fighting position. Luckily for me I can fight already living in America has its perks. I was in fighting pose with my knuckles ready to punch I saw a pleased grin on his face and decided to return the favor.

"Hibari we found some hooligans wanting to graffiti the school!" One of his 'gang members' with funny looking hair said. Hibari repositioned him self and left a straight face and walked off looking behind him and straight to my eyes again "Get to class." I just did what I was told I was already 15 minutes late. I arrived at the class door and quickly took a deep breathe. As soon as I entered all eyes were on me. Woah talk about a staring contest.

"Hello there you must be the new student. My name is Mrs Yomonishi. Class this is your new student Tanya and she just came from America." They all looked amazed as if they have never seen a foreigner before.

"Hi my name is Tanya Hilson nice to meet you." While bowing my head doing it the way people did in the anime. I looked up and quickly saw someone with silver hair. Never seen such hair color in my life, at least he looks good in it but its just weird. Then I noticed he was staring at me back with his green eyes but with boredom. Then I noticed he was sitting with a brown haired boy with big brown eyes and also another guy with black hair and mocha eyes who they both looked excited having an American girl in their school. My teacher then told me to sit next to Gokudera who was the silver head one. My seat was next to the window so I could stare into space making the class end quicker than I thought. Next thing I know people are surrounding me asking me where from America I come from? If they can speak English? Etc.

"Your really cute." Some boy said giving me a smile

"Urmm....thanks." I replied as if I'm gonna actually blush at a comment like that.

"Hi my name is Kyoko and this is Hana we just wanna say hope you enjoy your stay in Namimori . We are your tour guides for the day and we can also be your friends." She gave such a pretty smile and I smiled back saying thank you and then hear everyone make groans. Who knew I can become popular in just half an hour.

"You speak Japanese really well." Hana proclaimed

"Yeah. It was a pain though" remembering me practicing all the Japanese as possible in a year.

"Tsuna-kun!" Kyoko shouted down the hallway as the brown haired boy turned around and it looked like he had a blush across his face seems like he likes her. The next thing I know she's talking to him and we are walking up to the three boys that I first saw in the class and the silver haired boy was with tsuna and the other guy I think his name is gokudera?

"Oh right. Here's Tanya and she's going to be hanging out with us."

"Sure no problem." Tsuna said

"Hi I'm Yamamoto takeshi. Hope we can become good friends." The mocha eyed guy exclaimed

"Nice to meet you." Gokudera just gave me a look but this time it was with boredom it was something else but what? Anyways he didn't say anything.

Don't mind him he's just upset because he got 80% in his maths test today." Yamamoto said giving laughing "Shutup you baseball idiot!" Gokudera yelled

"Aaah please it's morning and I have a headache." Tsuna whined

"I'm sorry tenth." What on earth is a tenth? As all three of them were ranting on Kyoko and Hana told me that this was just the beginning.