Hour Ten

"ladies and gentlemen, please prepare for landing by closing your tray tables and having your seat in it's upright position." louis said though the microphone.

harry did so, and then pressed the flight attendant button. "yes?" louis asked once he arrived.

"can you sit with me for landing?"

"why?"

"because this is my first plane landing and i'm scared."

"awe hazzy." louis said before sitting down and fastening his seat belt. harry gripped louis' hand. louis' stomach flutter to the touch, other than the fact that he's squeezing the life out of his hand. "babe it's going to be okay." louis told him.

"i'm just nervous that's all. i mean, what if one of tires go missing? or what about that one plane that didn't have one of the tires open? or how about like the movie flight where we'll have to fly upside down and-" harry was interrupted by louis kissing him. they both pull apart and look at each other. harry in shock and louis in fear of what harry will do.

harry leaned back in and they kissed passionately. louis' empty hand in harry's hair, and harry's empty hand on louis' neck.

they jump away from each other due to heavy turbulence. harry's eyes lit up with fear looking outside fearfully. "don't worry, everything will be okay." louis said before kissing harry's cheek. "everything will be fine."