CHAPTER VIII. THE PLAN

NEXT DAY...

It was Y/N's second day of training with Sangyeon and she tries to eat the right amount of food in breakfast and after she had her breakfast, she prepared herself because Hyunjae will pick her up and will drive her to Sangyeon's place and then after the preparation for the training, Hyunjae was outside her apartment and she went to his car and while he is driving to Sangyeon's place...

"Y/N I called Sangyeon last night and I asked him his feelings about you." Hyunjae said.

"What? Why did you ask him?" Y/N said.

"I just want to know. But he told me that right now he is confused about his feelings to you." Hyunjae said.

"Oh! I see! I think he is not really interested to me at all." Y/N said.

"Let's see if he's really interested to you or not." Hyunjae said.

"But how will we know?" Y/N asked and Hyunjae smiled at her and...

"If you are curious, why don't we pretend that I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend? We will test Sangyeon's feelings and we will try to make him jealous too." Hyunjae said and she was shocked about his suggestion.

"Seriously Hyunjae? I am speechless right now." Y/N said.

"I understand that you are shock Y/N, you can send me a message within the day before I drive you home so that we can start the plan." Hyunjae said.

"Ok! I will think first and will send you a message about my decision." Y/N said and smiled at him. Then they reached Sangyeon's place and...

"I will wait for your message ok? *Y/N nodded* Have nice day Y/N!" Hyunjae said and smiled at her.

"Ok! Have a nice day and Take care Hyunjae!" Y/N said and waved good bye to him and she went in Sangyeon's place.

"Good morning Sangyeon! I followed your diet plan for breakfast." Y/N said and smiled at him.

"Oh! That's good Y/N! I hope you will continue to follow it. We should start a warm-up exercise first" Sangyeon said and smiled at her. Then Sangyeon started to observe Y/N and he is the one who do the counting while she is doing the exercise. While he is correcting her posture when doing the exercises, he didn't know that he is already staring at her.

"Y/N's body shape is sexy! " Sangyeon thought and smirked and Y/N noticed it.

"Yah! Sangyeon don't stare at me like that! Remember you are my personal trainer!" Y/N said.

"Oh! Sorry! Because I think that you have already a good body" Sangyeon said.

"I am still not satisfied with my body because I want to have at least, a flat stomach or abs." Y/N said.

"Oh! Is that you want? Don't worry Y/N we will make it happen since your training will be for one year." Sangyeon said and winked at her.

"Yes! I can do this with your help Sangyeon!" Y/N said.

"That's the spirit Y/N! Fighting to us! " Sangyeon said and smiled at her and she smiled back. Then they had a short break from the exercise.

"I want to ask you something Sangyeon." Y/N said.

"What is it Y/N?" Sangyeon asked and looked at her.