CHAPTER IV. LAST DAY OF STAY -M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES!

It was Thursday morning and Jinhee was the first one to wake-up and she went to Y/N's room and when she went to her room, she suddenly heard Y/N saying Sangyeon's name while sleeping and...

"Hey! Y/N wake-up! We might be late!" Jinhee said and Y/N woke-up with a shocking face and Jinhee noticed it.

"Why? Did you dream of Sangyeon? I heard you are saying his name while you are sleeping" Jinhee asked.

"Are you sure Jinhee?" Y/N said.

"I really like to capture a video or record it but I have no time for that because we might be late for work." Jinhee said and she laughed.

"Oh! Ok! That's all you heard Jinhee?" Y/N asked.

"Yup! Why is your dream to him a nightmare or a good one?" Jinhee asked.

"Of course! It's a good one! We should go take a bath now!" Y/N said and Jinhee nodded and they took a bath and prepare themselves for work.

WHILE IN SANGYEON'S ROOM...

Sangyeon wakes-up and he remembers that it was the day where his main reward for Y/N will be given to her.

"I am so excited to give my reward for Y/N!" Sangyeon thought and smirked. Then someone called him and it was Hyunjae.

THEIR CONVERSATION...

Hyunjae: Good morning Sangyeon!

Sangyeon: Hey! Good morning Hyunjae! Why did you call me?

Hyunjae: I just remembered that this day you will do your plan to Y/N.

Sangyeon: So, what do you want to ask me Hyunjae?

Hyunjae: Why are you going to do this for Y/N? I am just really curious.

Sangyeon: I am just thinking that will be just private fan service for her.

Hyunjae: Is that all Sangyeon? Are you not that really interested to Y/N?

Sangyeon: Hyunjae, I hope you understand me I have no interest for dating someone now because I still have an issue and I want to clean my name first and then I will date someone.

Hyunjae: I get it Sangyeon! Just tell her about your intentions because she might think that you are dating her.

Sangyeon: Don't worry I will tell Y/N about it and I hope she understand it. It seems you are really worried to Y/N. Tell me Hyunjae, do you like her?

Hyunjae: Yes! I like Y/N but I don't expect that she will like me since her heart is only for you.

Sangyeon: Oh! I see! Don't worry Hyunjae ok? I will let her understand it.

Hyunjae: Ok! I just don't want Y/N to be hurt in terms of her feelings.

Sangyeon: I understand you Hyunjae! No worries!

Hyunjae: Ok! Thanks, Sangyeon! I have to go and I have a client to train today. Have a nice day!

Sangyeon: No problem Hyunjae! Take care and have a nice day!

END OF CONVERSATION.

"I didn't expect that Hyunjae will like Y/N! But he has a point, I shouldn't hurt her feelings." Sangyeon thought.