Purpose

Written By: hoesaegcity

Summary: "She's my purpose in life, no doubt about that," he admitted softly, smiling as he watched her with fond and loving eyes before returning his gaze back to him. He grabbed his hands with his own, his thumb caressing his knuckles as their eyes locked. "But so are you."

When Jungkook accidentally gets an ex girlfriend pregnant, he has to step up to the plate and take responsibility for his actions by taking care of his newborn daughter, but when the mom wants nothing to do with their child and leaves it all up to Jungkook to figure it out himself, he can't help but not understand the purpose of it all.

Jungkook is twenty years old, who moved out of his parents' house so he could raise his daughter properly. He's a photographer for a small company in Seoul, South Korea, and he needs someone to watch his one year old while he works.

Daycare is expensive but he has no other choice. When he picks the best daycare out of Seoul, the teacher there catches his eye immediately.

What happens when this certain teacher becomes very fond with the one year old, along with her father?

Will this man have a purpose in his life?

Status: Completed.

Top Kookie / Bottom Tae

Recommended By: tae_gguk1