The Legend of the Elemental Wolf

Written By: Sofia1914581

Summary: An alternate universe where humans don't exist but what actually exists are werewolves.The werewolves live in different packs and each pack has a head alpha. The most strongest of all. In a pack, wolves have ranks like alpha, beta and omega.

The alphas are the most dominant and strongest ones. They are physically built and are also known for being very intelligent. The alphas are at the top of the social pyramid.

Then there are betas. Betas are like a normal human being but they have wolves. Betas aren't very strong but still, they're quite built. The betas are placed second in the social pyramid.

And at last but not the least, we have omegas. Omegas are placed at the very bottom of the social pyramid since they aren't strong and people even think of them as a babysitter or something. Omegas are now only used for taking care of the pups and house chores because of their gentle nature and submissiveness.

There are a very few true blood alphas too. And true bloods are the strongest known creatures on the planet. It is said that their voice hold such an authority that even alphas submit to them. They are rare.

Status: Ongoing.

Top Kookie / Bottom Tae

Recommended By: maatavii96 "I think the author need more recognition with the way she/he brought the storyline. It was simply awesome."