i. rainy days

'Rainy days'

---

Edited on: january 12, 2021

---

Hope.you enjoy this nightmare!

Tw; blood/ cussing/ injuries

🪐🌑🪐

It was a cold and rainy day in Japan. Little puddles of water pilling up on the streets from the previous rain.
A rainy smell hanging in the air.

Tomura Shigaraki also known as the leader of the league of villains was currently sitting t the bar, silece and anger radiating from his slim figure.
A glass of Whisky was hold by four of his dive fingers making sure to not turn it into dust.

Behind him on one of the three couches where three of the main members in the league seated.
First being Dabi, a cocky and bastard- like guy in his asumably early twentys. His ash black hair coliding with his piercing blue eyes and his iconic scars.

Second being Himiko Toga, a quirky psycopathic girl that sould still be in school. Her blonde hair tied back in to space buns while needles sruck out of them.

Lastly being Twice, a confusing yet nice and truthfull person. Always looking out for his words arguing with his two personalitys. His grey- black mask covering his scared face with blonde hair.

They were mainly talking about past failed missions mocking heros here and there. They drifted of into chalanging each other soon after but where broken up my magne, the self called mom of the league who told them to rather trink or some shit like that.

The rest of the well known öeague members wher ein their living places, packing for a new mission in a beneigbourd city.

🪐🌑🪐

What felt like endless jours of sitting there was broken up by kurogiri stepping inton the room. He was previously called into a seperate room to talk to all for one himself. Shigaraki firstly was against ot but had soon calmed down.

"Can I get everybody's attention real quick?" He asked a mix of worry and determiation in his voice.
Everybody turned to jim or at least gave a signal to listening.
After a short moment of silence the purple mist finally spoke up once again.

" Sir all for one gave new orders that shall immediantly be followed. Toga , Magne, Twice and I will go on a Mission in Europe, brittain for the next 4 weeks. We have to recruit a certain person and shall also get some unfinished buisniss done. A spy will tell us more once were at our Destinationen."

A uncomfortable silence was now laying in the room. Nobody dared to speak nor to even let their breath be heard. They were all waiting for somebody else to talk, not sure of how to react. Finally Toga decides to talk.

" Okay I'll go pack, ohh what kind of knives they have in europe?" she trailed of walking out of the room dragging twice with her. Magne soon trailed behind leaving Shigaraki, dabi and Kurogiri in the room.

" You two will be alone here for the next 3 weeks until the others come back from their mission. Master said you guys should get some rest from you're previos missions.

With a lout groan Shigaraki got up and walked to his room. Dabi was also about to leave the room when Kourogiri pulled him aside with a loud sight. "Hey Dabi?" , "Hm?" , "Can you look after Master Tomura while I'm gone. ?"

"But why? Can't that crusty mother**cker look after himself? " dabi cocky said,not giving two fucks about shigaraki.

" Please Dabi. Just make sure he eats something and doesn't start hurting himself again. "kurogire seriously said. Shigaraki had problems with eating. When he was frustraited or his plan failed again he would starve jimself as a punishment. Not healthy but it was the only was of him feeling pain.

"Tch. Fine But I swear to god its not my fault if something happens to him !" Dabi said not having the energy to argue with the other male. " Thanks Dabi, this means allot. "

With that both Dabi and Kurogiri went to there rooms. One to sleep thinking about what the other just said. The other packing for a long journey.

🪐-🪐-🪐

Hey! I wrote this about 1 year ago and it's realy cringe so I decided to try and fix it.

This is the only Edited chapter so far so im very sorry for the next ones!

Anyways drink some water and get a good rest!