ꨄ︎- 9 -ꨄ︎

•🌸•

Dabi's Pov.:

His question echoed in my ears and so did my answer. I was indeed the cause of the fire that night.
I've had enough of everything he had done to me and went crazy.

" Is that why you have those scars?"

"huh?"

'What does he mean '

" Did you get you're scars in that fire?"

"Not directly no."

I could tell that he was confused. Shigaraki was normally someone who was able to figure out people rather quickly. I had seen him browsing about several clues quite a lot. He had probably already figured out most of the Leagues true Identities .
Not that Dabi really cared. Well he somewhat did but he would never admit that. He himself had also figured out most of the Leagues secrets just by listening and asking Na- somebody for a background check.

" *sight* You have to know that my quirk is not made for my body. My mother has a rather strong ice quirk which is the total opposite of my fathers fire quirk.
like you can probably tell it doesn't collide well with each other. My mothers body is extremly sensitive to heat and my fathers body doesn't like the cold."

Shigaraki seemed to catch on with what I was trying to say. It kind of calmed me down knowing that I didn't have to go into every single detail.

" I got the worst from my mothers side. I am not able to stand the heat. But the worst about that is that my fire quirk is stronger and way hotter.
My body has never been build for my quirk. As my father started to train me We could see that.
My quirk started burning my skin in curtain areas.
I was always patched up and full with bandages..... "

It hurt remembering all the pain my quirk had caused me. My younger brother natsuo used to bandage me up. He tried to lighten up my mood by telling me jokes and making plans to hurt my father.
It always made me lighten up even tho the pain I felt was enormous.

" The fire that day only gave it the last push."

Shigaraki seemed to not just understand what I was saying but also somewhat how I felt.
I knew just by his questions that he had done a well part of research. But I also did some.
Of course I had been thinking about more than just what happened in the past two weeks.

I had done a lot of research myself. But not just that I had also figured out quite a lot about him.
Which is why I am totally informed about--

" You're quirk killed them when it manifested, didn't it?"

He didn't answer me but the look on his face spoke for itself. The guild creeping in, mostly sadness but also anger? It seemed like he himself didn't quite understand how to feel.

" Come one we are going somewhere."

With one hep I stood on my feed walking out of his room.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So first of all, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k VIEWS ON THIS STORY !!!!! I've never thought we would come this far but here we are. Honestly I can't express how happy I am but I can at least say THANK YOU!

~ 553 Words ~