02.

— writing this
while sad
might make it
100% better lmao.

(( 🌿 )) [ CRY ME A RIVER.]

hyunjin stood almost impatiently at the cafeteria doors, scanning the halls and the lunchroom for his trip partner. having no luck, he went to the boy's bathroom. automatically hearing what sounded like a couple making out, he grimaced. hyunjin wasn't the one for relationships or having a significant other. probably because he's never been in one himself. but he knew sure as hell he liked dick. there's no lie in that.

"get a room.." he mumbled under his breath as he made is way in, standing at the sink so he could make sure he looked somewhat decent as his australian best friend loved to play fight.

"you're hyunjin right?" a low yet soft voice spoke behind the boy, making hyunjin turn around to the owner of it.

"that's me! wait, you're minho right?" he asked as he noticed the ginger hair, dark circles and grunge like style that adorned the short boy.

minho lowkey was intimidated by hyunjin's bright personality. although he did live the confidence the younger had, not caring what others thought and always standing up when roght.

minho nodded, having his lips in a line and the corners turning up a little. "mr. kio said you were my partner for the paris trip?" ha asked with not much confidence radiating off his words, hoping he was right and didn't have the wrong hyunjin.

"ah~ yes, he wanted me to tell you but i guess teach beat me to it," hyunjin let a soft giggle roll of his tongue at the end, walking a bit closer to the older boy.

minho looked at him with slightly wide eyes before pouting. this made hyunjin coo at the boy, bringing his hand up to gently ruffle minho's ginger hair which was soft and fluffy to the touch.

"y-yah- what are you doing?" minho asked, a little surprised at the actions of the tall boy. "my hair actually looked good to day.." he pouted.

hyunjin giggled, smiling, "hyung, your adorable and short, your hair looks absolutely fluffy so i had to run my fingers through it!" he stated, making the older blush profusely. minho's cheeks and the tips of his ears a bright red which made hyunjins smile even softer.

yeah minho looked all tough and scary but in reality he was a total sweet heart who didn't really like human interactions. he found them unnecessary and weird but with hyunjin it was a bit different. probably because the boy was the exact opposite and absolutely loved skin ship and was as confident as hell.

it was one of things that made minho's crush on hyunjin grow. he'd known the boy for ages but didn't have the courage to actually talk to him so he surprised himself for what he was doing currently, talking to him and letting hyunjin do the things he's doing.

it only made minho's heart flutter and cheeks red as a rose.

[ 22:48, shes a mona lisa. ]