Chapter 4

"Miss, come here." A man with a bow in arrow came in front of us. "Quickly!" I followed him up into a little hut. It was really cosy, there was a little brown chair, a small kitchen and a small, wooden staircase. "Put him here." I layed him down on a long table. "He's lost a lot of blood, lucky it didn't go all the way through." He had a very strong Scottish accent. "Okay, Roger, were gonna have to pull this out, it will hurt but I can't do anything with it stuck in." He nodded slightly. Blood stained my dress and hands but I wasn't bothered, I just wanted him to stay alive: I had just found the one boy I have ever loved (apart from my farther and best friend) and I wasn't gonna loose him now. "Okay miss, I'm gonna go see if they are gone, you can stay the night."

"Thanks....thanks for everything, I really appreciate it."

I pressed my hands on the wound and breathed out then in. I hummed the song and it began to heal. It is painful to do, the pain they have goes into my blood and I have cells which dissolve it. "Owe,hmmmmmmhmmmm." I felt week now, the amount of blood lost took longer than I thought to do. I couldn't breathe and I started getting all hot. "Ariana?" Roger got up all well and then my eyes just shut, I fell to the ground.

I felt the light touch my eyes, Roger was sat on a chair sleeping. I sat up and saw outside the window, the white mountain. It seemed so close but I knew there was gonna be another adventure, one that probably wasn't gonna be pleasant. "Morning miss, hope you like soup, its the only thing I have... Cabbage soup that is." I smiled "Thank you, ermm I never got your name? Oh and please, call me Ariana." His eyes widened and I knew I shouldn't of said my actual name. "Your....your the kings daughter... I thought you were dead, everyone thinks your dead. Your our only hope! And the names Gerald." I took one spoonful of the cabbage soup and it tasted good. Your probably thinking that its nothing special but I have been eating leftovers from meals for 3 years, that isn't nice at all. "I know, that's why I'm here... In the forest I mean, I'm going to white mountain, I heard there was an army there."

"There is but they've all lost hope, your gonna have to make up a speach or... Tell them who you are." I nodded. "I know its probably gonna be hard but the dark queen needs.... Has to go." Gerald nodded. "Yes, she does...I will go and get the young chap some soup as well, what's his name?"

"Roger. And the soups lovely."

After Roger woke up and had eaten, we decided to head off. "Wait! I have 2 things that could help your journey be quicker." I looked at Roger, his hair had somehow grown longer and he had a beard coming along. "Thanks." He walked towards an old, small shed where 2 beautiful horses stood. "Meet Arnold and Hansel."

"Wow... They are amazing, thank you, you really have helped us." He nodded. Me and Roger both hopped on the horses and road off into another forest.