Chapter 2

As soon as I entered the forest, the sky changed to a horrible dark color, not black but a mix between it. Let's just say, a colour I had never seen before. The wind howled and it became foggy. I tried to run but tripped over a log. I crawled, I did anything to get out of this place. I felt my eyes go weak. I lay down, my body frozen...my eyes began too close.

Back at the village:

My life wasn't that grand. Yeah I was known for the best fighter and the brave knight that survived the black forest but, I, Roger Davidson, was nothing. I had no one to love through my parents and sisters getting killed and the only girl I ever loved gone. So I did my usual, go to the pub, start a fight and go home. But today was different. Sure I went to the pub but I was stopped after my first drink. "Sir Davidson, the Queen would like to see you." I spat on the floor "Why?" I remained seated. "She will tell you, when you get there." I huffed up and two guards grabbed my arms, "Get off!" I pushed them away and they fell to the ground.

"Hello Roger, I need your help."

"And why would I want to help you?" She laughed as if it was a joke, she was the joke. "Well, I could bring back your family, all of them....you would like that wouldn't you?" I looked to the floor "Your lieing you couldn't do that."

"Really, well I'm the most powerful creature ever."

".... Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to find my prisoner."

"What he was too strong."

"Well yes, I want you too find...him...and bring him back here. He went into the dark forest."

I started remembering being in there, the dead bodies that still remained there. "... Okay."

.…........................................(back to Ariana)...................................................

All of a sudden I heard men shouting. I stood, energy pouring into me again. I ran to a tree where there was a whole I could go into. I saw a man walk past and I held my breath. I couldn't trust no one. I felt someone grab my arm. "I thought she said it was a man." He looked me up and down shocked. "Please let me go, they're gonna kill me... Please..."

"Shut up you little devil!" The queens brother stood there, a ugly grin on his face.

"What do you plan to do with her?" He had a deep voice and wore some kind of hat that I had never seen before.

"That is non of your concern, now hand her over and we can get you your family back."

"Don't listen to him, she can't bring back lives!" He looked at me, anger in his face. "Tell me what your going to do with her!"

"The queen needs purity so she can stay powerful... She needs her heart." I chocked. I started to scramble, to try and run away. I kicked the 'man' in his... Private parts. Then wacked the rest of the knights and the brother. I ran quickly as possible until I felt a hand go over my hand. "Don't scream, I promise I won't hurt you." I nodded. "Why are you on my side now? You were happy for me to die before." He looked back from where he came. "She said you were a man and I didn't know they were gonna kill you."

"Oh so that makes it okay then." I started walking off. "Please, I'm sorry, is there anything I can do for you that I can help?"

"There is one thing, could you take me too white mountain? There is help we can get from there."

".... Fine but why do we need to go there?"

"Like I said, there is help... There is an army up there which can help us defeat the dark Queen. Im the only one who can kill her and I need help in order to do that."