"This is the Summer I will never Forget."

The camp leaders directed us to our cabins after that gathering in the cafeteria. Ugh. I'm so exhausted and the day is not even close to an end yet. I share the same cabins with Lauren every year and this year we are joined by four more people, since, there are three bunk beds. Lauren and I chose the bunk bed near the window, of course.

"I CALL DIBS ON TOP!" Lauren says, she always beat me into saying it.

I don't really mind sleeping at the bottom, I just really liked the way sleeping on top felt like, especially near the window.

"Of course." I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"You excited for this year? I feel like this is a year to remember." Lauren says.

"Yea, I kinda have that feeling too, it's weird." I said and I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen this year. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

The girls who share the same cabin as us turns out to share the same interests as both Lauren and I. Except for this band thing, Lauren and them obsess about. These four girls literally placed posters everywhere of them and that's the very first thing that they did when we arrived in our cabin.

"OMG! WHO IS YOUR FAVE?" Allison, one of the girls asked Lauren.

"NIALLER! BUT OF COURSE I LOVE THE REST OF THE BOYS TOO!" Lauren says.

One Direction. I mean, I do love their music but like im not a huge directioner. I think they make great music and they have such gifted voices. Im not just a huge fan as much as these four girls are and lauren, too.

Lies, my subconscious tells me.

Allison asks me the same question and I said, "The curly one." I do like the curly one. "Harvey? I think that's his name." I pretend I don't know the band members.

"HARRY!" They all scream and one of the girls face palmed.

"Oh, haha. Psh I knew that."

---------------------------------------------------------

We all continued to pack, when Josh interrupted us by saying, "Main Stage now!"

Following Josh's order, we exit our cabin and run to the Main Stage.

What is going on? I have no idea what the heck is going on and why we have to be all gathered in the Main Stage. Is this really that important.

"Everyone! Settle Down!" Josh says through the mic.

"Okay, So as I told you earlier, we have a few special campers. This is the first time we have ever done this, we hope you will like our surprise for y'all. I hope this is the summer you will never forget," Josh pauses before he says, "CAMPERS! LETS GIVE IT UP FOR ONE DIRECTION!" Wait What? One Direction?

Everyone is screaming, including Lauren, obviously.

I find myself in awe knowing that we were just talking about them earlier, hold up, let me rephrase that the girls were talking about them, I was just listening to them and agreeing to whatever they were saying about the boys.

"WHATS UP GOPHAR WOOD CAMPERS?" I think Liam, yea that's his name says.

"CAMILA! OH MY FUCKING GOD! ITS THEM! ITS THEM! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!" Lauren screams and jumps up and down like a kid.

"Yea, uh-huh." I said not knowing what to say.

She is such a fangirl. I mean, I just enjoy their music that's all. Although, I do find them attractive. I dont know, is that fangirling?

Whatever.

I can't believe Gophar Woods can afford One Direction. I mean, they are pop stars.

I blink my eyes, but it's real, they're real. This is something that would happen in movies, not in real life. What? This is insane.

"We are going to be performing are newest single, 'Steal My Girl'" Harry says.

Of course.

Seconds later, they sung their song which everyone danced along to.

Including me, surprisingly. I love this song, this song has been on repeat ever since they released it.

Huh, so much for not being a huge directioner. My subconscious mocks me again.

The boys sung a few more songs from their album 'four' and everyone, mostly the girls though, were singing and dancing their hearts out.

Wow, I wonder how it feels like to be in the boys' position.

"Wow! That was amazing, boys!" Josh said and hopped into the stage.

"Campers! DID YOU ALL HAVE FUN?" hell yes.

"Well, I'm glad you all did. But, that's not it,"

Lauren immediately holds my hand, squeezes it and screams.

"THE BOYS ARE GOING TO BE STAYING WITH US FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER! With that said, WE HOPE THAT THIS IS THE SUMMER YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!" Josh says and everyone jumps and screams in pure excitement.

WOW! Did I just hear what I just heard? This is absolutely insane. My mind can't function well, after what I had just heard.

Lauren cuts my thoughts off when she said, "CAMILA! OH MY GOD! PLEASE SLAP ME RIGHT NOW," I do as told, "THIS IS REALITY! THIS NOT A DREAM! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY IDOLS ARE STAYING HERE FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER WITH US!"

Yea, same, Lauren, same.

Well, are they really my idols though? I'm so messed up.

*********************************

When Everyone left the place where One Direction had just performed to continue to unpack, Lauren and I stayed at the place for a little bit.

It was Lauren's Idea.

We hear giggles and talking when One Direction appears from back stage.

"I knew it." Lauren says and smiles to the highest level.

"Hey! Girls!" Louis says.

Lauren stutters, but manged to say, "Uh, hi."

What the heck? One Direction talking to us? No fucking way.

"Uh. I loved the show. Keep it up." I said not knowing what had just come out of my mouth.

"Thanks." I think Niall says.

"Well we better get going," I said grabbing Lauren's hand. "See you around."

We were about to leave, when someone grabs my other arm.

"Um, I think you dropped this." A tall, curly hair dressed in super tight jeans and boots stared at me with his ever so green eyes.

Harry Styles.

"Yea, thanks." I said while grabbing the wallet I dropped.

Our hands touched for point two seconds,

And in that moment, I knew this is the Summer I will never forget.

---------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI GUYS! SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE YESTERDAY! I WAS A TAD BIT BUSY.

BUT I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THAN USUAL.

sorry if it's all caps lol.

but yea, i made this chapter a little longer to make up of not updating yesterday.

eeep! im so excited for the next chapters! please vote and comment, it means the world to me.

xoxo,

tbh1daf . :)