6. (Birthday special short)

(Heyooo, today is July 29 2020! Its my birthday! And so I'm doing another chapter. for today!)

Yozora's POV

Its been a week since the incident, the floor was already rebuilt and I was now able to go back to my daily routine but with a slight twist. I was now Akutagawa's partner for his missions. At first I got worried because I'll have double the work. But they luckily found two more employees for the cafe.

I think their names we're Ayune Harune and Rizu Karuda. Both are girl's that were still in high school. They were really kind and talented. So that's one of my worries gone. But then there's the other one

A huge ball is going to be held for Port Mafia's anniversary. And I almost had nothing to wear. So I decided to come with Gin to shop some nice dresses for the ball.

I had a real great time with her. She asked me how I know she was a girl. I just said I examined her facial features and eyes. And also saw her use the girl's bathroom a lot.

She even told me all the things I need to know about her and Aku. All that they had been through and how happy she is for the two of us.

We went store to store to find the perfect outfit for the both of us. It took us a while but we both found what we wanted. We even decided to goof around and play at the arcades, and bought some good food. It was really fun being with her in the mall.

The next day, around the afternoon

The ball was about to start at 4. Gin decided we should help each other get ready since she was already done with her brother. She told me how saying that I will be there helped with him to wear his outfit. We laughed as we both got ready

 We laughed as we both got ready