*+•𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2•+*

* * ✿ ❀

Y/N's POV:

My head rested on Tsukki's lap as we watched TV. I had explained what happened a couple of days ago as I was currently in the process of figuring out who that boy is

"Dummy. I can't believe you fumbled over your words like that."

Tsukki had playfully flicked my forehead and I stuck my tongue out at him in return.

"I didn't know who he was and I was very flustered."

"What did he look like?"

"Uhm..well.. He had brown eyes, dark nicely combed hair, and he was fairly tall. He seems like he plays some kind of sport."

"Hm. Have you seen him around before?"

I sighed then responded.

"No..."

Tsukki sat up slightly.

"Well that means that he's probably not a first year like us."

Both of us went silent for a moment as we both gazed off. Then in an instant Tsukki jolted up.

"I've got it! You're coming with me to volleyball practice tomorrow."

The tall boy had gotten off of the couch to go get more snacks as his brother walked into the room. I waved to his brother and smiled. Tsukki wasted no time by quickly explaining what was going on with me and all about the kind hearted boy.

Akiteru looked at me with shock written all over his face. "You? In love? Woah!"

I scrunched up my nose and glared at the older boy.

"I am not in love!" Unfortunately I have always been one to blush very easily.

Time skip ~!

I remember when Tsukki began to play volleyball and the countless times he had me stay over at his house just to play with him. I also remember when we met Yamaguchi and how Tsukki defended him.

The gym door swung open as a wild boy with buzz cut jumped out.

"WOAH! Tsukki who's the girl?!"

The strange boy intensely stared at my best friend and I. Tsukki glared at the wild boy and said,

"This is Y/N, she's my best friend. Nothing else."

I nervously looked around as another boy ran up to us. This one was short and had fiery orange hair.

"Hi I'm Hinata Shoyo! Are you Tsukkishima's girlfriend?!"

My best friend glared at the small boy. I don't know everyone on the volleyball team especially since Tsukki isn't a fan of me going to his games because it makes him a little nervous. Although majority of the time something always comes up.

I stared back at the small boy and gave a small smile.

"No I'm not his girlfriend."

Tsukki quickly grabbed my hand and led me into the gym where the rest of the team was warming up.

Before anyone else could speak the tall boy quickly announced that I was his best friend.
Yamaguchi quickly ran up to me and high fived me.

"Woah, I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks how've you been L/N-San?"

"Great! I have been really focused on school work lately and just hanging out with Tsukki."

Yamaguchi was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey!"

It was him. I felt my heart sink as I saw his familiar figure run across the gym. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and my throat tighten as I struggled to speak.

A/N:
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this and that I will probably edit this in the future. Thanks!