*+•𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3•+*

* * ✿ ❀

Y/N's POV:

Shoot.

Why can't I say anything? I feel as if my feet have been glued to the ground. The boy continues to smile at me waiting for a response.

"Oh...hey."

The dark haired boy extended his hand towards me and I shook it. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Tsukki smirking with that devilish smile of his.

"I'm Ennoshita Chikara, What's your name?"

"Oh um- Y/N L/N.."

Ennoshita, smiled at me once again as The rest of the team began to come towards us and introduce themselves.

During practice a beautiful girl with dark hair and frameless glasses approached me offering me a form.

"Hi I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, I'm the volleyball club manager and I was wondering if you would be interested in becoming assistant manager."

My mouth was slightly agape as the older girl awaited for my answer. I mean.. I'm not really involved in extra curricular activities at the moment and I have lots of time. This could also be a perfect opportunity to maybe get close to Ennoshita.

I smiled and took the form from the older girl's hand.

"I would love to."

I could have sworn that Kiyoko had sighed in relief when I said that.

A/N:
Sorry! I know this was a short chapter but I wanted to at least publish something in the meantime while I work on the story more. Thank you!