Untitled Part 3

When i came to i was laying on a bed with silk sheets with a velvet converter over me. i look around and the walls had a soothing purple color on them. When i turned over to look at the other side of the room, at the end of the bed the man from the coffee shop was sleeping on a chair. i finally go to get up and i realized that i was in nothing but underwear quietly try to get up.

“Oh you’re awake? How did you sleep?" i look at him with a confused look on my face.

“What the hell did you do to me? Where am I? Did you rape me?" his face had a mocking smile on it.

"your cute when you’re mad" he laughed a bit and then he got to his feet and came over to where i was sitting up at this point and put his hand on the banister and leans his face in close to mine. a voice in my head is telling me to kiss him and before i can stop myself my body leans up and our lips touch and i for once actually felt our skin touch i could feel the warmth of his smooth skin touching mine.

“Okay I am confused, you need to explain all of this” gently pushing him away.

“You are a prophet and you have the power to save the world and I have been assigned to be you guardian angel” he says with a mocking smile

“Guardian angel? What? I’m fine! I can do it on my own” I say frustrated push him away and walk towards the bath room and I can feel his eyes watching my hips,

“Taking a shower?” one of his eyebrows tip up.

“Yes I will be out shortly” I say drying not to blush