The Light of the Door

- Lisa's Point of View -

"HEY LISA, TIBA'S WAITING OUTSIDE HURRY UP AND GET READY!!" I heard yelling from downstairs.

Its my daily life nowadays that Tiba comes every morning to hang out. We usually spend our days simping and editing characters from mangas and shows, but today something was off. Usually she has the keys to go inside so why would she wait outside? I got up and prepared myself to get dragged by the talented Tiba. She led me to the forest for who knows what.

"Hey Tiba, where exactly are we going?" I said confused and worried

"No worries, we're just gonna get some fresh air after staying inside for so long you know ♪" she said in confidence wearing a bright smile.

We walked around for hours messing with some trees and took pictures as we came across an abandoned door.

"Why is there a Minecraft looking door in the middle of the woods?-" I asked concerned about the door.

"It seems to be perfectly fine, it looks kinda new too" Tiba said questioning the Oikawa looking wood in hiding beyond the trees.

- Tiba's point of View -

My acting seems to convince Lisa that I don't know what it does, I just need to wait until the right time so that the light appears and I let her through, I've been noticing this door for a while, but I've never went through it, I wanted to let her come with me too, for sure it isn't harmless, I heard voices and yelling from the other side with much energy and hype.

"should we leave then..?" I heard her asking in confusion.

"Mm let's hang around here a bit longer, it's still quite bright outside" I said in a voice of reassurance as I answer her question.

"hmm alright" she said in a worry tone

"Don't worry about it Lisa, it's not like it's the latest we've been out, besides, your mom doesn't mind, as long as you're alive, right?

"well..yeah" she said as she calmed down

"We just-" my line cut off as the door lit up in a flash, I quickly took Lisa's hand and let her through the doors before she could question anything.