Through the Oikawa door

- Lisa's Point of View -

I heard Tiba as she was about to say something but then a bright light glowed beyond the door, she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the opening door with a bright shine.

"Tiba- what- where the heck are we???" I asked in worry.

"I don't know myself, honestly I've seen it for a while now, but I've never actually went through" she said honestly and shrugs.

*sighs*

"Ah..geez...what am I gonna do with you?" I scolded her.

I studied the open area around us and it seemed like we were in a soccer field.

"HEY!! WATCH OUT!!" I heard a voice yell in worry.

I saw a ball aiming right at Tiba, I quickly took her hand and pulled her away from the black and white patterned ball that went straight for the walls as she looked around in confusion.

"Hey Tiba are you alright?? You're not hurt are you?" I asked in concern of my dear friend.

"Yea I'm perfectly fine, what about you?" She asked back.

"I'm not the one who got nearly shot in the head with a ball so I'm obviously fine" I said in a calm tone.

"Hey sorry about that, are you guys alright?" An orange spiked haired boy asked.

- Tiba's Point of View -

"Yes we're alright-" I got cut off looking at the boy who questioned.

(holy moly ITS BAKUGOU 2.0, I mean...he kinda hot doe)

"Well I'm glad you guys are fine, Bachira over there just gets carried away having too much fun sometimes" the orange head pointed to a boy who had Kenma hair.

We both looked over to the boy in the back laughing nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry about that" the boy said awkwardly.

"My name is Bachira, this is Kunigami, we were training for our match tomorrow, sorry I got carried away." The yellow haired boy said.

- Lisa's point of view -

"Ah it's alright" I responded quickly.

"I'm Lisa, and this is Tiba" I pointed over to my talented friend.

"So why are you guys here?" The orange eyed boy asked.

"Ah..well..Tiba, you can explain" I said looking at her.