Chapter 1- The Beginning

Bella was a beautiful girl, but no one knew what she looked like. She always wore a large cloak covering her face and body, like a nun. She cursed out anyone who even looked in her direction, yet nobody knew what she sounded like. She was a mysterious fella. The last time she was spotted outside was three years ago on her birthday, buying a cozy nights candle most likely to practice witchcraft with. She lived in a small black house outside of San Fransisco, but no one knew where. It was rumored she once dug a moat around her house so no one could find her or get to her. This is her story.

The day is July 27th 2020. I am Lilly, a fifteen-year-old girl, whose best friend is pop star Hannah Montana. I've lived in San Fransisco near Hannah my entire life. Some of my hobbies include going to high class parties, skateboarding, and not cleaning my mouth when I eat chocolate. Today, Hannah and I are going shopping in our local mall. To get ready, I put on my favorite pair of Capri jeans, a purple sparkly tank top over a black long sleeve, and a skinny scarf. I slip on my converse, pick up my black skateboard and ride to Hannah's house. 

"Hey, Hannah, are you ready?" I call out as I ride my skateboard through her front door. She walks down the hallway and looks me up and down. 

"You're looking very stylish today, Lilly, much more than me." Hannah has on a black newsboy cap, a pink shirt and denim vest, and a green skirt over some black leggings. To top it all off, she has on her favorite black boots. 

"No way!" I exclaim, "You look better than me. You always look better than me."

"C'mon, stop selling yourself short and let's get going." Hannah picks up her pink skateboard as i pick up mine, and we both head off to the mall.

After locking our skateboards up, so no one will steal them, we make our way into the mall. 

"Hey, let's go grab snacks at Target first," Hannah suggests. 

"Ok, that's a great idea," I reply as my stomach grumbles, almost as if on cue. We walk to Target and make our way to the chips and candy aisle. I look around trying to find my favorite flavor of pringles, sour cream and onion. I don't see them anywhere, so I turn the corner, hoping to find them on the end shelf. I'm stopped in my tracks by a shadowy figure standing in front of me. It's  a girl in a long dark cloak, her face and hair covered by a hood. She's holding one thing, a package of garlic bread. 

"AUHRACNRJANIJXSKDJBFUNBXFJEMEMXDKSIRONCHUHCURHNCSHRUSBHSUILRMWIBRYEIUL" She shouts incoherent syllables at me.

"Oh. My. God. Are you-" She cuts me off with a loud hiss before fleeing down the next aisle. I can't belive what i just saw. Bella. It had to be Bella.