03

"That's it. I'm done. I'm never gonna drink again. Mark my words!" Shooting me a firm stare Sora pointed a finger in my direction but let it felll again as she seized the glass of water and Aspirins on the nightstand beside her.

I tsk'ed at her. "We both know that's never going to happen. Your first word was 'alcohol', what did you expect?" A wise woman once told me that you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. I guess I had to teach Sora a thing or two about that motto.

Sora hummed pressing her lips together pensively as she nodded in silence.

"Ugh, I hate when you are right." There was no hesitation in her actions when the content of the glass along with the pills were shoved down her throat too fast for my liking. My eyes were locked on the girl resting against the headboard surrounded by her crazy mane.

She wasn't exactly the definition of a sleeping beauty but she didn't have to, I liked her either way. Ugly in the morning or not.

Looking rather hopeless she stared at the empty glass she'd placed on the nightstand beside her just a moment ago. She pursed her lips in pity.

"It hurts so much!" She cried out, her head pounding into the fluffy white duvet. Though it wasn't the first time she'd have a massive hangover my heart still ached for her. That's what friends are for, right?

As the considerate girl I was I couldn't let her be alone when she woke up. The worst thing about the day after was the oblivion especially when you've been like Sora, consuming more strong liquid than tolerable. The feeling of not knowing how the hell you got home last night was the worst and since I didn't get much sleep that night I decided to wake up quite early and lock myself inside her apartment before she gained consciousness.

I would be there for her. And maybe I could forget Jungkook too.

"That's what you get when you jump on the shot-wagon at 11 pm." I sang with a chuckle.

Not bothering lifting her head from the duvet she flipped me off with a determined middle finger I couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

I jumped on the bed before she could get any more grumpy and hugged the life out of her duvet covered body.

"Okay, enough of me and my stupid escapades. Who was that tattoo covered hunk?" You've gotta be kidding me. Wriggling her eyebrows she finally graced us with her physical presence as the duvet was kicked off. Her teasing yet stubborn gaze told me that I had no other option but to spill but I had to disappoint her because honestly I had no idea who the guy was.

"I don't know who he is." I answered honestly, pushing myself forward so I too was resting against the headboard.

"I don't believe you." She said flatly fiddling with her nails before she looked up.

"A man like him doesn't go for a good girl like you unless he has a motive." Her eyes narrowed as she studied me down to every detail. I felt like I was being interrogated by Mr. Holmes himself. The only difference was that Sora was uncomparable to Sherlock. Her abilities were from another planet. Creepy.

Any other girl would have been offended by her statement, however I wasn't like most girls.

I sighed. "I really don't know. He just came out of nowhere. Perhaps, he just wanted to talk? And since I was alone at that time, well, why not? It's not like it requires major reasons."

"It still smells kinda fishy." She countered, peering at me from a peripheral view.

"I don't trust that guy." She stated and I could only nod. I had to agree although I wanted to believe the best in every person. Something was definitely off.