1- touch me not

Femme x Masc Lesbians

I kissed her hard in the back of the car, lights from the parking garage roof illuminating us softly. I run my hand through her curly dark hair, pulling hard as she moans gently into my mouth. As I pull always her eyes look deep into mine before tracing my whole body. She kisses down my bare neck and check to the edge of my bra line, her hand slipping up my short pleated skirt.
"You're so beautiful." She whispers, sucking hard on my collarbone. My whole body was electrified, on fire beneath her touch.
"Touch me." I whisper in her ear. She wastes no time, her fingers grazing the edge of my panties, grabbing tight to my inner thigh.
"Are you sure?" She says, always the polite one.
I rolled my eyes. "I want you to fuck me hard, right here and now before anyone gets the chance to see." She moans softly before taking my lips with hers again, laying me down across the backseat. She lifted her shirt off, her black nike sports bra holding her perfect chest above me.
I reach up to slip it off but she takes my hands quickly, pinning them above my head.
"No touching." For a moment my cheeks went flush with embarrassment before she whispered-
"This is about you and only you tonight."
I kiss her hard as she unclips my bra, throwing it to the floor of the car.
Her lips trace along my chest, leaving a heart shaped line of hickeys. Her lips take my nipple, sucking hard. I moan loudly, my nails scraping along her back as I feel myself getting wetter and wetter.
"Please, please, touch me A." She smiles, that perfect straight white smile, before pulling my panties down my legs.
She runs her fingers up my slit- playing with my clit a little, watching as my eyes practically roll back in my head. She brings her fingers up to my mouth, watching carefully as I suck on them, tracing my tongue up and down.
"Fuck." She whispers, leaning down to kiss me.
Then, when I least expected it, she moves one of her hands beneath my skirt and the other to the base of my throat, slipping her fingers into me right as she chokes me hard. She knows I love it, the euphoria it brings.
I moan loudly, my hand around her wrist as she pumps her fingers in and out of me, curling them up to hit the perfect spot.
I moan loudly, "fuck, yes A!" as her long fingers fuck me hard. I admire her beautiful form, all long toned muscle and perfect angles. Her hair falls over her shoulders, like a cascade of beautiful glowing ochre.
She begins to slow her fingers down, pumping at a painfully slow pace.
"More, more, more..." I whisper desperately into her hair.
"Are you going to be a good girl?" She asks, and I moan out a yes.
"Then what do you say?"
"Please daddy. Please please please." I could cry I wanted her so badly, wanting to lean up and kiss her but the hand around my neck stopped me. It felt so good, the way she would release pressure and put it back on my neck, her fingers digging in and then letting go. I was in heaven.

She leaned down, kissing me softly, her lips taking mine with such caring and love I thought I would cry. Then she leans up and curls her fingers into me, her long thumb making fast circles around my clit. My back arches as I cry out, but her arm forces my hips back down as she continues to hit my sweet spot over and over again.
Her strong shoulders move like the tide as she strokes me again and again, her lips sucking hard on my nipples.

"A- I'm going to-" And as the fire burns hot in my core, my whole body electrifying, I cry out her name, my hips pushing hard against her arm as she gets the last bit of energy out of me.

When I've finished, I lay against the seat panting as she kindly cleans me up, careful to avoid my sensitive spots. I kiss her and she tastes like me, It's hot as fuck. I watch as she wipes her hand off, grinning at me before slipping my shirt over my head, and i do the same with hers. I fall into her lap, staring up into her eyes.

"Thank you A." She leans down and kisses me, her hand find the roots of my hair and pulling my head back enough to make my mouth fall open aghast.

"You're welcome. Now let's go home, I'm not finished with you yet."

(what kind of tropes and plots would y'all like to see next?)