19: Silly Me...

hiii guys. OMG they finally kissed. Was it good? Was it bad? I meannn i have some experience(syke) so idk if my skills(what skills?!) will show in the book. But i hope u guys enjoyed it as much as I did! Any tips? Bcuz tbh my 'intercourse' writing skills suck eggs so I need to practice up on that shiz.

Wellllllll... Yurp thats about it. Byeeee

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow for a follow back!! Lovee youuuu - Ciaraaa

**-**

JULIE POV

I drive back to my new house and I walk in. I see Dion and Ally watching a movie all cuddled up in a blanket, I could tell by the sniffles it had to be a romance movie. I close the door and Ally turns around before pausing the movie. Yup, she had been crying I could tell by her mascara and eyeliner being all smudged.

"You came just in time.Were watching The Notebook!" She tells me.

I laugh," Im joining you!" I say before dumping off my jacket and kicking off my shoes. I run to the sofa and sit on it, taking some blanket and popcorn while Im at it.

They unpause the movie and its the part when Ally and Noah got caught in the rain while they were on a boat.Awe, this gets me everytime!

  ' I wrote you 365 letters,I wrote you every day for a year.'

'You wrote me?!'

'Yes! It wasnt over..It still isnt over!'

He grabs her and kisses her hardly and I squeal in excitement.

"I want a relationship like Ally and Noah, Why doesnt anybody love me?!  "Ally says before crying into her hands. I pat her back as tears stream down my face.. yes Im emotional when it comes to movies and books like this. Is that such a problem?!

*****

about 40 minutes later, Dion is sleeping. Ally and I are cuddled up with blankets and pillows. The movie is almost finished, and now they are both elders.

They lay down on a hospital hand in hand and die together. I look at Ally and we both burst out in tears, and stay this way until the credits for the movie fully finish.

"They died together, been together since teenagers! These are my goals.. My goals!  She says as tears roll down her face. I laugh and sniffle," I feel you girl." .

I look at the clock and it says 7:30 Pm. We still havent eaten dinner.. and yes I am starving. "Ally.. I want food. What is there to eat?"  I ask her pouting like a little baby. 

She laughs and looks at me. "Maybe we can go out to Panera Bread, they have the best soups. But lets change first.. and like redo all our makeup because everything is smeared." She tells me.  I laugh and nod in agreement.

That movie will never allow me to just watch it without crying, and thats like my 15th time watching it, yet it gets me every time.

I walk to my new room, and look through the drawers. I throw on a pair on denim skinny jeans, and a sweatshirt that has mickey mouse, sticking up the middle finger, and says' whatever ', I put on my new pair of jordans, the Columbia 11s and then go to my bathroom.  I pin back a part of my hair with some loose waves, and do my winged eyeliner.  All ready.

I hope this isnt a bit too much. I walk up to Ally's room and I knock her door. She swings open her room door and we examine each other's outfits.

I look back at her and smile. "Oh we are so hot." I say smiling. She laughs," I know right! I actually wanted to get those Jordans.. but I liked the Hyper Pink ones instead. Ready to go?" She said. 

I nod and we begin to walk to PaneraBread. I noticed when we got there, because automatically the smell of fresh baked goods filled the air, even before you got to the block.

We enter the store and order our food.

***

"This. Is. Amazing!" Ally says as she eats another spoonfull of the shredded lobster, and stuffed muscle chowder. She had gotten that with a nice slice of toasted cinnamon bread on the side.

I laugh and take another bite of my four -cheese four-bean enchiladas, It came with a set of 4 but I also managed to get some tortilla chips and dip with the order. There food here is to die for!

A familiar british voice fills the air and I can tell who it is. Cole. Automatically I begin to get nervous ,"How do I look?" I ask her, trying to get my hair in place. She smiles and gives me a thumbs up. Good enough.. Ill accept it.

He walks over to our table with Ashton right behind him.

"Cole?!" Ally and I both say surprised.

Ally and I? How does she know him? She stands up and hugs him tightly giving him a quick peck on the lips. What? Since when? That was just like a stab in the heart.

He closed his eyes , he closed his eyes and then smiled towards me like nothing ever happened!

"Hey Julie." Cole says. I roll my eyes.

"Dont hey Julie me, Your such a player Cole. Sucks to think that sometimes your the only one that someone actually has some sort of physical attraction towards. Ally, you coming?" I ask her.

She looks down and begins playing with her nails," I havent seen Cole her-"

I scoff and walk off angrily.

Silly Me.. thinking that you can be the only one with a guy like him is a JOKE!