00

chapter 00 - bunny girl costumes
wednesday, 29/7/2020

Kineta took another sip from his red cup, walking around the house aimlessly

Kineta took another sip from his red cup, walking around the house aimlessly. He was in a Halloween party that he was invited to by his basketball mates.

Unfortunately, he lost his friends midway but he already had a vague idea of what they might be doing.

Kineta let the liquid burn his throat, clicking his tongue in disapproval as a group of juveniles stumbled to the floor before puking in the corner.

The party was miraculous at first but it aged horribly as more people drowned themselves in beer. He wished he could've been drunk himself but he had to pick up Brownie from Vivi's.

Suddenly, he felt soft fur teasing his hip, grazing him ever so slightly.

Caught off guard, Kineta's gaze flitted to the girl that bumped to him.

Her body was clad in a tight black suit that traced every outline of her form. Her long hair was held back with bunny ears as soft bangs framed her face.

Although she appeared erotic, what caught his attention was the small, white bunny tail that hung on her lower back, right before the crack of her ass.

It reminded him of his little puppy.

It didn't possess his attention for long for his eyes soon drifted to her luscious lower ass cheeks that peeked from her suit. Although it was covered by her stockings, it was thin enough for him to see through.

It was plump as hell.

He looked away, flushed. Although he often had lewd thoughts, he was still respectful.

Most of the time.

Interest piqued, he followed her to the hallway subtly, daring his eyes not to wander anywhere else lower than her tail.

He was appalled when she turned abruptly, placing her foot forcefully on top of his.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. She was tiny compared to him but it didn't hurt him any less.

After his shock had faded away, he became painfully aware of their close range.

He could sense the whisper of her breast on his chest, barely touching him and her face was so close that he could see her lush lashes that loomed over her greyish blue eyes.

It was making him enjoy this exchange a little too much.

"You're following me," she confronted, unamused.

Kineta gave her a teasing grin. "Nice costume."

Disregarding his statement, she questioned why he was trailing after her as she released his foot from her hostage.

"Isn't this party exclusively for the students from River High?" he prodded, brows raised.

She crossed her arms, glaring at him intensely. "And you think I'm not one of them?"

He knew she wasn't.

If she was, he would've known.

But before he could ask her even further, she continued on her way, leaving him in a daze.

His foot tingled for the rest of the night.

copyright © by tenderluvin