the strongest Esper

Man I hate it when I lose the rock paper scissors. I only do clean up then. Even though I only take one puch as well to kill them its still a little fun.

I started to float as a green glow covered the destroyed parts of the city as they started to rapidly be put together and the people who were trapped but alive healed to the point where they would be fine.

I noticed a few people see me but I don't really care.

After about one or two minutes the city was fully repaired.

I noticed that Saitama already left.

I put my hand to the back of my neck "man, at least I get the next big bad. I wonder what I should have for dinner.... I guess take out will do"

I noticed that a couple of people were heading towards me and they had mics so I used my powers to fly at about mac twenty to my apartment which is right next to Saitama's funny enough.

Time skip.

Me and Saitama are currently shopping and something big seems to be heading are way. I'll deal with it after he pays since it was his turn.

I was standing there as everyone started running. Huh well that ca-

And I was stepped on. Now only my head us above the ground. I wonder if this is how bamboo feel like.

I see that Saitama already left to go kill it might as well minimize the damage.

Time skip

Well this kinda sucked if I'm totally honest I fixed the gains hole and what not but it didn't even make me sweat in the slightest.

I just headed home and started to play video games.

Its been like this all my life I'd use my power to strengthen my punches but it kill them every time. So thats why I started training with Saitama about 6 months after he began so I could have a fun fight without using my esper abilities.

But now even that is pointless sure I'm a little less strong then him but I'm not that far behind in pure strength but considering everything I'm 100% sure that I'm strong we both know that.

Plus I'd love to have a girlfriend. A monster girlfriend or a cyborg one hell I'd not mind another esper as a girlfriend but I'm just as unlucky in that category as I am in finding strong opponents.

God I hate this feeling of complete emptiness. I mean I play video games alot especially that shellshock live one.

Time skip.

Its morning and I'm playing games when I hear a clap noise.

I pause and it didn't happen again must of bin my imagination.

Then I heard it again.

Well better go check what Saitama is smacking at.

I opened the door to his apartment and see that he is on the balcony trying to kill a mosquitoe.

"Hahaga the Mighty Saitama's sworn enemy the humble mosquitoe. Haha"

He looked at me annoyed "you try then"

I smirked and I used my powers to freeze it then clap it between my hands.

After about a second it flew between my fingers.

I could hear Saitama laughing.

About two minutes later both me and him were franticly trying to kill the mosquitoes with little success.

And now we are chasing it with bug spray down the street. Damn bug things it can get the best of us.

After a little bit we came across a Cyborg girl.