I'll Make You Mine

A/N I warn you that this chapter has mature contents, please don't read if you don't like lemons! Also, sorry if you hardcore lemon readers are expecting better but this is my first time so...ya....

This is also a treat for you lemon readers for giving me 100+ views, its not much but it means alot to me :)  Kinda upset that I don't have allot of votes ;-;  but I might post another lemon if we get more votes ( a treat from me )

0////0 (Here we go)

-KittyKatKingdom

Lucy's P.O.V

I invited Natsu over at around 7pm so we could talk about our relationship. We talked about what we need to do and what we should stop doing in the relationship.

"Luce, I also forgot to mention something about being a dragon slyer"

"Hm?"

"It is mating season and I want you to be mine" he said with a smirk

My heart was beating fast, what was he gonna do? It's not what I think it is...

He got closer to me and before I knew it he was behing me, he started kissing my neck and going down, I couldn't help but moan.  He walked over to the bed with me and pushed me onto it, then he kissed me on the lips on top.  I felt the same thing I did before the first time we kissed, his lips were so warm and this time I could feel his body heat. 

"N-Natsu?"  I said

"Yes?" He said then started kissing my collarbone and going down

"Why... are...you d-doing t-this?

"Because I want you to be mine and I need you to know that"  Natsu said with a smirk and started rubbing my womanhood slowly

I moaned and squirmed around a little.

"H-how are... you soo..good...a-at t-this?"  I asked him

"Don't think it hasn't been mating season before, I've only done it once before with Lisanna, but now, I want you..."  he became faster and I moaned more and more as he did.

He took off my shirt and skirt, leaving me in my underwear.

Natsu's P.O.V

I needed Lucy, I couldn't help myself while she was wearing a top and a skirt like that.  She looked so hot, I had to play around with her at least a little.  ;)

I was getting impatient,  I'm going to do it, mating season started a week ago, it is getting into my head.

I pushed her onto the bed, playing around,  nothing much.  I thought she would at least fight back for her virginity but it doesn't seem that way, she wanted me too.

I teased her more and more, I wanted to see her body a little more, a closer look at it.  Lucy asks me so many questions, doesn't she know mating season is every year starting on Valentine's day?

I took Lucy's clothes off, they were in the way of my view. It looks to me like Lucy didn't wear her bra today, good for me because I don't have to go though the trouble to take it off. 

"No bra today?"

"Ya..." She said blushing, she is so cute when she blushes

I licked her left nipple, then sucked on it and she let out another moan.  She was so red, almost the color of my flames, she is embarrassed, that's adorable.

I went further down her body, still kissing her body, I ventured down her body and she kept moaning again and again.

"Ahhh..." she moaned louder as I was closer to her womanhood.  I slipped my hand into her underwear and rubbed it

"N-Nat-suu... f-faster..."

I was surprised at first to hear her say that then I knew what she wanted so I went faster, then stopped.

"Why did y-you s-stop?"  She asked

"How am I supposed to taste it if your underwear is still on?" I smirked expecting her to take it off

She blushed harder and took her underwear off and said "Is it ok now?" with a nervous smile

"Better"

I rubbed it harder and snuck a finger into her womanhood.  In and out I went, she moaned louder and louder every time, I snuck another finger, and another, it looked like 3 fingers was her limit, she was so tight.

"Ahh...Ahhhhh... f-f-faster..N-nats-u"

Lucy's P.O.V

Natsu is really doing it on me, but it felt soo good, I couldn't let him stop, everytime he stuck a finger I felt pain but pleasure at the sametime.

I moaned more and more every second.  Natsu was so good at this, but I wouldn't know considering this is my first time.

I became tighter everytime he touched me, I tried my best not to move around but I couldn't help it.  I kept telling him to go faster and them I finally came, it was a wonderful feeling, I blushed every minute of the night so far.

He sucked almost all of my come and he gave me some to share, I can't describe the taste, but it was good. 

I realized it was unfair that I was fully naked and all he had taken off was his shirt...or... jacket. 

"N-no f-fair... Why do I have to...be n-naked and you...don't"

He smirked and said

"Your right, I'll take my clothes off too"

He took off his pants and his boxers and I was almost scared that he was gonna put that in my womanhood.  But it might be fun to swallow ;)  WHAT AM I SAYING?!

He got closer to me, grabbed me, nearly swirled me around to the wall and pinned me there.  He swirled his tongue around mine and his arm was right above my head, his manhood was so close to me! 

"You ready?"

I nodded as he put his 'D' into my 'V'.  He started off slow then went faster and faster and we both moaned and groaned.

Natsu's P.O.V

I was ready to do it, I got all fired up!  I slowly put my 'D' into her 'V', I didn't want to hurt her, I already noticed how tight she was when I put my fingers in earlier.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed

"Your so...tight!" I said almost shouting

"N-Natsu...F-Faster"  She wimpered

"As you wish" I said as I went faster in her

We both moaned and groaned almost all night until we finally reached our climax and commed on eachother.  We breathed heavily and was almost out of breath

"...Natsu?"

"Ya?'

"I... L-love y-you..."

"I..l-love you t-too..."

I rolled on top of her and kissed her on the cheek,

"Night"

"Good Night, Natsu..."

A/N O///O

I can't believe I wrote that just now, anyways, I hope my lemon readers enjoyed it and I will see you on my next update!  Again, Thank you for 100+ views in 4 days!  I am thankful that there are people out there reading my book!  I've never gotten this many views in such a short amount of time, Thank you and Goodbye for now! ~

-KittyKatKingdom