Character Info

Derp here! It always bothers me when people don't give you enough info on the characters, so this is a guide for all of you! It will be updated as new characters are added and the story progresses so spoilers won't happen. Let's start!

Background: 1 percent of the population has powers. They each have two powers. One is aggressive, and the other is passive. The aggressive power is the one with the drawback. The aggressive power is used more for fighting, and the passive one is more for everyday things. There are different tiers of heros and villans, listed here in order of least powerful to most powerful.                            

Heroes:
Helpers
Sidekicks
Heroes
Superheroes

Villians:
Code Yellow
Code Orange
Code Red
Code Black

Heroes are given terms, villains are given codes. A Code Black villain could wipe out an entire city. 

Characters!

Name: Logan Swift
Alias: Control 
Age: 20
Sexuality: Gay and Ace
SO: Virgil Storm(Fiancè)
Powers: Mind control(Aggressive) and Clairvoyance (Passive).  
Ranking: Code Black
Drawback/Cooldown: When using Mind Control, he loses all sense of sight, and relies on other senses. 
Looks: His villain outfit is a deep blue lab coat with black pants. He wears a silver tie, and has a strip of  dark blue cloth covering his eyes. He does use an old fashioned gentleman's cane as a guide cane while fighting.  He has deep blue eyes when not using his power, and his hair is a dark brown.

Name: Virgil Storm
Alias: Paranoia
Age: 21
Sexuality: Gay
SO: Logan Swift(Fiancè)
Powers: Umbrakinesis (Aggressive) and Telekinesis(Passive)
Ranking: Code Black
Drawback/Cooldown: Can hear whispers of the dead. 
Looks: His villain outfit is a black hoodie with purple patches. His mask is dark purple. Black jeans complete the outfit. He also has fingerless gloves. He has gray eyes and black hair. 

Name: Roman Kingsley
Alias: The Prince (Prince)
Age: 20
Sexuality:  Bisexual
SO: Patton Kingsley(Husband of 2 years.)
Powers: Pyrokinesis(Aggressive) and Healing(Passive)
Ranking: Superhero
Drawback/Cooldown: He can only withstand so much of his own fire before he burns himself.
Looks: His hero outfit is a white prince outfit with a red sash. His mask is bright red.He wears white combat boots along with it. He has brown hair with red in it, along with green eyes. 

Name: Patton Kingsley (Hart)
Alias: Empath
Age: 21 
Sexuality: Pansexual
SO: Roman Kingsley (Husband of 2 years)
Powers: Animorphing (Aggressive)and Empath (Passive) 
Ranking: Superhero
Drawback/Cooldown: He can only shapeshift into three animals a day.
Looks: His hero outfit is a blue polo and tan pants, along with a pair of electronic cat ears. His mask is baby blue. He has blond curly hair and blue eyes.

I hope you all enjoy!