He's the Boss, but also a B*tch

I was in a car with 6 men staring at me, they all are very attractive, hot, scary men. Then the door open, ta- I mean Namjoon came in to the car, and he sat next to me. When he came in he was wearing the sunglasses.

"Is everyone here, and ready to go" the driver asked us looking back at us

"I am" The boy with black hair, some of his hair is covering part of his eyes.

"Me too" a boy with really bright red hair, and did a box smile

"Me three" another with silver hair, his face looked swishy, and his voice was a bit high pitch.

"Me fourth" another with blond hair, he looked scary

"Me fith" the one with brown/ red-ish curly hair

"Me sith" one with purple hair, he was very handsome

"Me seventh" Namjoon said

The driver looked at me and I stuttered

"M-me e-eighth"

Namjoon smiled a bit and patted my head. The driver nodded and put the window up that split the car from the driverside to the backside. I looked down at my lap.

How could this happen to me all i wanted to do was give back his sunglasses and now I'm in the this, in this car, with seven attractive, and scary men, and one of them bought me, so now he owns me. I can't do nothing about this, if I run they'll catch me and might kill me.

"We count kill you if you try to run, I'll just give you a punishment" namjoon said

"Wh-I- how di-" I was now lost, is he reading my mind, how is that possible

"Child you where talking out loud" the one with purple hair.

"Oh" I said and looked down

"Ok it's time for introductions, hmm?" He said and continue "I'm Kim Seokjin, but you call me Jin,I'm the oldest" he said and smiling at me. His vice was calming to hear.

"H-hi"

"H-hi"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me Taetae or V" he said giving a box smile. His house was deep, but soft