Good morning

I couldnt feel anything at this point. My body is numb, my head, arms, and legs. The only thing I could feel was being pounded by Namjoon.  We've been going at it for 2 hours now, he said he wanted another hour. Me being the good girl I am said 'yes.'

"Oh. Com'on baby, let me here you scream my name one more time please" Namjoon said pounding into me much faster..

"Daddyyyy!" I screamed and held onto him much tighter.

He flipped us over, now I'm on top straddling onto his lap, and his hands on my waist. I looked at him and saw he was smirking. He then went to my breast and started sucking them, hard. I moaned and started moving up and down. I tanggled my fingers into his hair and he was pulling me closer.

He stopped sucking my breast and started sucking my neck and left hickeys everywhere. He stopped sucking my neck and looked at me, I looked at him. He kisses me I kissed him back, but this kiss felt like a real kiss, not like fake one. A real one that felt good, passionate, loved.

"I ganna cum" I moaned

"M-me too baby, don't stop" he grounded.

He came in me first, "Oh my g-god" I moaned rolling my eyes back. I then came after him. 

We stayed in our position for a bit, getting our breath under control. I lay my forehead onto his shoulder, nuzzling my face into his neck. I heard  his deep, calm voice chuckled, and felt his hand going up and down my back, rubbing it softly to relax me. I turn my head towards the wall, and looked at the night stand that had a lap, and a clock. '12:34am,' it read, I grinned and sat up to face him.

"~Gooood mooorning~" you said smiling widely. He looked at the clock and smiled at you.

"Good morning" he said getting the hair out of his face, still breathing heavily.

I got off him and picked up my underwear off the floor and put them on. I looked around for my shirt but couldn't find it, so I put his on. When I looked back at him saw him smelling even wider.

"You look sooooooo sexy in my clothes" he said pulling me in the bed. He started kissing me again and his hand started getting under my shirt.

"Baby, no I'm too tired for a nother round," I said pushing his hand out from under me and resting it on my stomach. I looked into his eyes, they looked soft, and gentle.  He nodded and leaned down to kiss me again, with his hand in mine not letting go, his other head in my hair playing with it, making it even more messy. I looked looked at him when he Brock the kiss and smiled. I cuddled right up to him and giggled, then closed my eyes slowly and softly.

Time skip y/n pov

I woke up to an alarm form my phone, I grinned it off, looked at the time. 9:45 am, I sighed put my phone down and looked to my left. Namjoon was gone, I sat up and looked around to find my, but nothing no clue he let me. That is when I heard the door open. Namjoon walked in, I smiled.