Chapter 6

Harry POV

"Damn it! They got away!"

Samuel stomps his foot, huffing by the entrance doors with the guards by his side. I sighed, pursing my lips as I watch the courtier throw a major tantrum over the whole ordeal. Such a childish old man.
I felt my foot step over something, which I stumbled back and look down. I furrowed my eyebrows, crouching down before picking it up. It was the jellyfish mask. A small smile cracks over my face as the vision of Selena's gleaming brown eyes and alluring smile starred at the jellyfish inside the tank. I felt my heart beep a bit just reminiscing over her.

Where could she have gone? Where is her mansion? I must know

My thoughts were interrupted by Samuel's constant rant, ordering the guards to examine the area. My mother walks over to him, cocking an eyebrow as she gives him a stern expression.

"I feel like that was a bit overdramatic, Samuel. That young lady didn't do much harm"

"Much harm? She ruined the ball with her mishaps! I knew she was going to be trouble, her and those two little friends of hers. Now look at this mess, it's horrendous!"

"Accidents happen all the time, no one was seriously hurt. She did assist me by saving me from getting splattered by that cake, even saved a family heirloom. A job you should've been attending to"

He gulps, pulling on the collar of his dress shirt once addressing his faults. I snickered, looking down at the mask again before feeling a light tap over my shoulder. I turned around to see Kendall flipping her hair back, smiling confidently while standing tall.

"Well dear prince, we meet here again"

"Yes, I suppose so...my apologies for this minor mishap, the maids will have this all cleaned up before resuming to our event"

"It's alright. As long as it's just the two of us, I feel secure" she smirks, her eyes trailing down to the mask in my hands.

"Oh. What a lovely mask"

"Ah yes, it's lovely"

"Very lovely indeed" she cocks an eyebrow, forcing a smirk as I nodded.

"Harry! Harry! I got to see her tonight! She actually came!" Louis tackles me, hugging me close as I chocked out of breath.