Chapter 1 - Fractured Mirror

The light flickered on the mirror . The mirror cracked from my reflection . A darkness crowded my mind, memories of the past showing in the mirror . It was a dark and fiery ; the heat sizzling my skin and the rocks cutting at my hands . I looked down to my hands to see blood running down ; blood dripping on the bathroom floor . I can't look at the mirror but I am entranced by the mirror to remember more of the past .

My finger run's down the scars on my body . They erupt with pain , as if it's happening all over again . What happened to me ? What lucifer did to me ?

The bright light is all I ever wanted to reach home but i can't as the dark, cold, hands scratch into my legs dragging me down. The harder I fight the harder the nails rip into my skin - piercing it , tearing into it as if it was nothing . My wings stretch out flying as powerful as I can to be free from the dark . My muscles aching with pain tired from fighting but I'm determined not to give up . Determined not to let lucifer win .

Higher, and higher I get the furthest I've ever been before to the light . This could be my chance to escape ; this could be it . Then I hear the scream: lucifer screaming with all his might . For a split second I look down and it was all over. He has destroyed me . Lucifer grabs onto my wings pulling them off , skins peeling of my back as my wings start to detach . Blood everywhere bone's crunching as they are pulled from my body . Falling , falling is all I feel the once determination and adrenaline leaves my mind and soul . The hands that roam my body get looser , and looser till they are no longer there . My sight spinning ; getting dizzy from falling .

I close my eyes letting my mind wonder as I drop through the air , plummeting to my nightmare " The Darkness " . Wind swirls through me a cold breeze delighting cooling me down . I feel a sticky substance dribbling all over me a warm gooey sensation .

Suddenly I hit a hard cold floor , goose bumps rise all over my skin hairs prickling on my arms . I shoot open my eyes , lying , lying on the bathroom floor again . I get up feeling dazed from my sudden episode remembering the past . I'm stuck , trapped between both worlds stuck in the middle realm of darkness and the light , I'm stuck in the realm : earth .