The (Harmless) Monster of Paris

I'm going to start at Lucille's opening since I feel like that's where Hana would come in too. Please enjoy! 

 Please enjoy! 

This is Hana. Credit to original artist.

"Do I really have to go out there? This is your night." I said as I nervously messed with my dress. "You'll do great with me, Hana. Just let the music flow through you and follow my lead. You've seen me perform this a million times." Lucille exaggerated as she fixed my white wings similar to hers. She was an angel as I was a dove. "But, they come for you. Not me. I'm supposed to help you with your costume. What if I mess up?" I asked as she turned me towards her. 

"You're not going to mess up and I talked with aunt Carlotta about it and you're singing tomorrows show." She said and brushed my bangs behind my ear as I looked down. "You got this, Hana. Your voice is exquisite and beautiful." She said and lifted my head so I can look at her. "Just relax. I'll be right beside you." She said with a smile as I gave a little smile and nodded, feeling a little better as the lights dimmed down. "That's our cue." She said as we got to our spots. The music started playing as the curtains open while we walked outwith the crowd clapping.

Hana  Lucille Both

She's resplendent

So confident

La Seine La Seine La Seine

I realized

I'm hypnotized

La Seine La Seine La Seine

I hear the moon

Singing a tune

La Seine La Seine La Seine

Is she devine?

Is it the wine?

La Seine La Seine La Seine

I don't know, don't know

So don't ask me why

That's how we are, the Seine and I

I don't know, don't know

So don't ask me why

That's how we are, the Seine and I

I don't know, don't know

So don't ask me why

That's how we are, the Seine and I