Chapter fifteen: first summer night and let it go

(A/N OMFG THIS STORY HAS A THOUSAND READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND THANKS FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS!!! 😂<-- tears of joy NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!)

~a few months later to the last day of school!~

Alex's POV

Me and Rodrick were currently sitting in our last class of the day-actually, the last class of the year. Everyone was either talking about what they were going to do during the summer, or looking at the clock as if it was the most interesting thing on Earth. Since it was the last day, my mom wanted me to wear something a bit fancy for some reason unknown to me. So I'm wearing a white tank top under a light blue jean jacket, with a skirt that was short on the front while long in the back, a pair of red shorts underneath, and a pair of black leather ankle boots which are my personal favorite of the outfit.

I wore the locket Rodrick gave me on
New Year's and rarely took it off. This has to be the most amazing and beautiful thing anyone has ever given me in my entire life.

While I was wearing that, Rodrick was wearing his usual, a t-shirt underneath a hoodie with a pair of dark blue jeans and tennis shoes.

Anyways, I was doodling a rose when I received a note. I opened it, and it said:

Rodrick: what do you want to do tonight? C a movie? prank people?

I then replied: what movie do u want to see? Then I handed him the note. He read it and wrote something down and handed it to me.

Rodrick: Into The Storm

Me: cool, what time do you want to pick me up at?

Rodrick: how about six? It's starts at seven so we'll be able to play at the mini arcade they have there.

Me: sweet! can't wait!

Rodrick: me too, love you!

Me: love you too!

Then the bell rang, and practically everyone was yelling at the top of their lungs that school was out and they were excited as hell. Some people were throwing paper airplanes, their old schoolwork, and I saw Heather making out with the football player in the hallway.

Dude, they're still in school and they really need to get a room!

Me and Rodrick were in the huge wave of students, trying to get through to the student parking lot. We finally made it and we hop in his van. He started the engine and drove off to my house so he can drop me off. I gave him a kiss, he responded quickly and put his hand behind my neck so he could deepen it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stayed like that for a while.

Rodrick's POV

When ever I kiss Alex, my heart beats really fast, and there's always a big spark going off, making it feel amazing. We pulled away to catch some air, and I looked at her. Her brownish blond hair was down and wavy for a change, and her eyes shined in the sun when she looked back at me. All in all, she's the most amazingly beautiful girl in the world.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips and placed my forehead onto hers. "I love you so much, Alex."

"I love you too, Rodrick."

~Time skip to the movie theater's arcade room!🎮👾🎮~

"Beat the high score!" I yelled, looking over at Alex who was playing another game. "Same here!" She replied, looking at me. She changed her outfit so now she was wearing something casual.

She was still wearing the white tank top with the jean jacket and locket I gave her, but with a blue pair of shorts that went to her knees and black tennis shoes. If she was dressed like a princess, or a hobo, she will always be the most beautiful thing in the world to me, because she is.