Chapter 1

Katsuki having you as his twin brother was annoying; not because he finds you annoying or anything, but because people always seem to confuse you with him or him with you. He loves you just like how a family should, but that doesn't mean he likes having the same face as you.

It infuriates him—frequently being mistaken as you.

However, no matter how alike your features are, you didn't really share the same sentiment with him. As a matter of fact, you had admitted to him that you found it entertaining when people would normally mistake you as him.

You had told him multiple times how watching people struggle what name to call you and/or your brother was amusing, especially when the two of you are together (which happens to be quite often). You just love seeing the look on everyone's faces as they try to talk to both you and him while avoiding to use your names at the same time.

Despite that annoying fact, having a twin can be beneficial at times as well.

Since you don't have classes during Saturdays while Katsuki has one as he attends the prestigious U.A High School and you don't, he had convinced you to go to his school and pretend to be him as he had unfortunately caught a flu.

You, of course, said yes without missing a beat. Though you didn't want to pursue the same career as your brother, you've always wanted to enter U.A's school premises and explore.

And you proved to be quite excellent in acting like how Katsuki would regularly behave so there'd be no problem about the teachers and his classmates getting suspicious about you.

(However, that doesn't mean you'll entirely act like your brother with his classmates and teachers. Another reason you agreed to attend your brother's classes was because you wanted to make fun of his classmates. You're mischievous and you like it that way.)

When you arrived outside your brother's classroom, you first took deep breaths and cleared your throat before donning the infamous Bakugou Katsuki's scowl on your usually laidback face.

You didn't hold the same ferocity in your eyes like your explosive brother when he's glaring or scowling, but the way your forehead creased and your eyebrows clashed together should be fine.

You then slammed the huge door open—but not too harsh to the point that the poor door would break—and went straight ahead towards the second chair and table on the farthest left.

When you sat down, one student approached you on your seat and greeted you enthusiastically, "Morning, Bakugou!" The student had spiky red hair and eyes and he was genuinely grinning from ear to ear.

Kirishima, you recognized; Katsuki had told you about him. Apparently, he's the only one brave enough to actually befriend and approach your brother no matter how much he pushes him away.

You blinked at the guy for a while, contemplating whether should you greet him back just for fun or not. Being the cheeky person you are, you decided to do the former just to see the redhead's reaction.

"Morning, crappy hair." Your voice sounded a lot rougher and deeper than the usual and there was a hint of amusement on your tone.

Kirishima stared at you for a second, before his face broke into a grin. He was elated with only just a simple greeting, what more if Katsuki were to admit he thinks of the male as his friend, too? He'd probably be over the moon.

(But knowing Katsuki, he'd never admit that. He's too much of a tsundere.)

"Did you do the math homework?" he asked, sounding much more ebullient than he did earlier. You could imagine him wagging his nonexistent tail due to his liveliness and you bit back an amused grin at the thought.

He does kind of resemble a dog, you mused, snickering in your head. A rather adorable and energetic dog.

Instead of giving a verbal answer, you grunted. The homework was indeed done and inside Katsuki's bag—or in your current case, your bag. You specifically did it just because of the handwriting.

If you were to pretend as him for a day, you wanted to use your handwriting in any of his homework. Katsuki protested at first, but agreed in the end anyway.

(There was no way in hell you'll write as ugly as your brother's. You take absolute pride in your own handwriting.)

"Can I copy?" Kirishima looked at you with hopeful eyes and you tried your best not to coo at the adorable look on his face.

As [Y/N], you wanted to actually let him copy Katsuki's homework. However, knowing Katsuki, he'd do the exact opposite and probably make a ruckus about it.

"No." You sounded stern, and you wore a rather convincing and disappointed scowl on your face. The hopeful look on Kirishima's eyes vanished the moment he saw your expression.

You felt bad for the guy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Then an idea popped into your head.

"I can teach and help you instead if you want."

Though that didn't sound like Katsuki at all, you really didn't want his poor classmate to receive a low grade.

Kirishima's eyes immediately lit up at your suggestion and he nodded vigorously. He excused himself for a minute to go fetch his notebook from his bag, before heading back towards you.

Plopping down onto the chair in front of you, he opened his notebook to the page where he had written the problems. You deadpanned when you saw that he hadn't even tried answering at least one of the problems.

Your gaze almost softened in pity, but you immediately masked it with an exasperated sigh so not to reveal your true emotions to the poor guy in front of you.

He must be really bad at math.

"Let's begin then."

CALEB OUT!!!!

 i dont do word count anymore sorry