Chapter 2

You and Kirishima had finished his math homework with a few more minutes before homeroom begins. The redhead thanked you multiple times, even shedding a few tears and telling you how he'll be sure to repay your sudden act of kindness.

You wanted so bad to laugh at his face, but held yourself back. You and Kirishima had already gained enough attention from his classmates during the time you were helping him with his homework and how patient you were being with him—a very uncharacteristic trait to see in Katsuki.

Even you noticed Kirishima seemed shocked with the whole ordeal, but it seemed he didn't dare question you about the sudden help and just gladly went along with it. He must've been scared you would let him suffer and flunk his own homework if he did.

The redhead made sure to thank you once again before going back to his seat, a few classmates of his approaching him and asking about what just happened.

You were sure you heard a gasp from someone and you covered your mouth to hide a snicker.

Then you heard someone behind you whisper and call for your name—your actual given name—that definitely caught your attention. After all, there's only one person who can actually identify you and Katsuki together and that's no one but the Midoriya Izuku, your best friend.

You whirled around, and upon seeing the familiar face of your adorable friend, your eyes brightened and your lips quirked upwards, but not too much to the point that it was very visible to everyone else in the classroom.

"What are you doing here?!" Midoriya looked around the room anxiously. "Where's Kacchan?!"

You mouthed the words 'cellphone' at him before turning back on your seat to answer his question via text. Understanding what you meant, Midoriya immediately fished his own device from his pocket.

Y/N:

Suki's sick and can't make it

That's why I'm here to replace him.

It's just for today tho

Izuku:

But shouldn't you be acting like him???!

Everyone might get suspicious!!!

And you helping Kirishima-san is very out of character of him!!!

Y/N:

It's fine, Izuku

Don't worry about me! I know what I'm doing.

Btw

Does Suki eat lunch with you?

Actually, does he even have anyone he eats lunch with?

Izuku:

He eats lunch with Kirishima-san and a few more others

Will you be alright?

I don't want you to get in trouble and be found out!!

You chuckled at your friend's message. Even from text you can feel how worried and anxious he's acting.

Y/N:

Thanks and yes, I'll be alright.

You're too paranoid.

Are you that excited to get gray hair?

You heard Midoriya choke. Your shoulders shook from laughing quietly whilst at your seat. Hopefully no one's watching you or anything.

[best boy]: