Chapter 1

This story was inspired by the person who wrote "divorced to JungKook"

"You know that JungKook guy? He broke up with his gf, she was such a hoe"

"That bitch that was with JungKook deserved to be dumped"

"JungKook deserves so much better than her I'm so glad he broke up with her"

These were some of people's opinions about me and jungkooks break up, JungKook would spread rumours about me without me knowing.

I would always think that me and JungKook had a great relationship with each other, but I was completely wrong..

JungKook was the boss at my friends work, i had to go in for a couple days because I had an interview for the job.

I got there and realised JungKook was the boss my jaw dropped and I gulped as I saw him, he took me into his room..

He shut the door and locked it, I started to get chills from his company, he kept quiet while grabbing my arm taking me into a secret room in his office.

I asked him what he was doing and he said "nothing baby girl but why are you here?" He says as he  sat down, I replied "I am not your baby girl, you spread rumours about me behind my back!"

He acted like he was confused about it I said "stop acting like you don't know what you did your a fucking asshole!" He stood up and took a couple steps towards me.

I looked at him with his eyes sharply staring at me he says "tell anybody those rumours were fake I will make sure they come true" I was shaking in fear as he was just looking at me with a psychotic stare.

I replied "y-yes sir" I stuttered I can't believe he would say that what did I ever do to him?