Chapter 2

He pushed me down to the ground "do you hear me baby girl?" I replied in fear "y-yes I do."

I got up and ran out I thought to myself, he is a fucking psychopath!

JUNGKOOKS POV

Haha that bitch could never get on my level shes only fucking good in bed, my work is done her reputation is now ruined.

That's what she gets for being such a hoe, I don't give a fuck if she's pregnant, she'll be raising it herself.

Y/N'S POV

I fucking hate him so much he cheated on me, got me pregnant and spread rumours about me! No wonder I was a bitch to him after everything he done to me.

I hate him so fucking much why does he have to be so disrespectful to women?

When me and JungKook were in a relationship he was nice and caring but that was all fake to hide his true feelings about me.

I rushed out of there and reached my house, went in and locked the door I started to cry while sitting on my floor.

I was shaking and crying in fear of JungKook I hated him so much how can a person be this much of a bad person?

I was looking through the photos of us while sobbing, tears dripping onto my phone I missed him so much but just fucking hated him.

I threw my phone away from me and was crying for a good 2 hours until I heard a knock at my door.