Side

"KEIJI!" you yelled back, a wash of relief is evident on your features as you tried to run for the door, until Iwaizumi grabbed you by the hair. "I treated you the right way, and what did I get? A broken heart? Abandonment? If I can't have you the right way then I'll do it the wrong way." his icy tone felt deadly as you began to fear for your own life.

"I love you way too much, (Name)... so so much I'd abandon everything for you.." he murmured to your ear, caressing your hair. "But you don't feel the same way... I'll make sure you'll only have me for the rest of your life." You hear your heart thumping louder than Iwaizumi's voice. It's deafening. You let out a cry as you stomped on his foot, followed by elbowing him away, forcefully setting yourself free. Before Iwaizumi could grab you again, you head for the door and quickly unlocked it, giving Akaashi access to the room.

"Keiji!" you cried out to the shocked male, small tears escaping your eyes. You're so damn scared Akaashi can feel you shaking. Heck, you can't probably move. "I-Iwaizumi... he--" You gasped as a broken arrow shaft sticking to his shoulder pricked your finger. "You're hurt..." your husband forced a smile. "I'm fine." he assured you. But how can you believe him when he's trying his best not to wince in pain in front of you?

"How did you find us? More importantly, what do you want? who do you think you are to scare my wife?" Akaashi glared at the fuming older male. "More importantly, get your hands off her. Only I can touch her." Akaashi took a step back outside of the room, while Iwaizumi went closer. "She's my wife. I have the privelege of touching her. Not you, Iwaizumi." Akaashi hissed, processing the situation.

"Keiji--" you called out to refrain him from further enraging your ex. "SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD! SHE'S MINE!" you tugged on Akaashi's shirt as Iwaizumi marched to the both of you. Akaashi gripped his wound while Iwaizumi made an attempt to tear you away from him when Akaashi slapped him on the eyes, letting some of his blood go into Iwaizumi's eyes.

The tanned male howled as Akaashi's blood stung his eyes, stumbling towards the coffee table to reach out for the pitcher of water. You made a move to stop him but instead, you yelped as Akaashi tightly gripped your hand and bolted towards the stairs. "Don't you dare take her away from me!" Iwaizumi screamed, hearing your footsteps run out of the room.

"Please don't do that again!" you exclaimed out of concern while Akaashi, though in pain, merely smiled apologetically at you. "Sorry, but that should be able to buy us some time." Akaashi and you tried to catch your breaths, eyes focused at the only door leading outside. The raven made a move to use it, probably hoping the both of you can outrun him. You abruptly grabbed his sleeve out of protest. "Wait. It's too quiet." he blinked as you both listened intently. You looked at the stairs leading to the second floor but there's no sign of your crazed ex.

"We should go while we still can." Akaashi whispered, taking a step closer to the door when an arrow emerged from the window beside him, almost hitting him if he had thrown his hesitation away. "Sht!" You hissed, pulling a shocked Akaashi towards you. 'Did Iwaizumi fcking used the roof close below the terrace to decrease the amount of fall he has to deal with just to catch up to us?' You're even more worried now about you and your husband's capability to escape.

A silhouette swiftly passed from outside, probably heading to the front door. You then remember a possible exit in the kitchen area. Locking the door there may buy you both enough time to escape while Iwaizumi attempts to break it down.

You took a quick glance at Iwaizumi who's catching up and pulled your husband towards the kitchen room. Once inside, you slammed the door shut right before Iwaizumi collided against it. "(Name)! Open the fcking door!" he yelled, hearing you lock the door.