Wishing You Well

Hajime was extremely nervous the whole ride to Komaeda's place. It's not like he had to worry about getting attacked. Izuru's has martial arts training along with Hajime. Izuru is just so cool and scary how good at everything he is. Hajime admires him and is jealous of his big brother.

As Hajime watched the houses fly pass his window he wondered if this just be another misfortune, but he didn't get that feeling. He didn't think Nagito was a bad guy. In fact Nagito pointed out that Hajime was acting like the bad guy here. Hajime couldn't help it. He just felt scared of the world especially right now.

The world took his parents, they are trying to take him and his brother too. Nothing was sacred or safe anymore. Hajime hugged his knees and cried and Izuru sighed making a stop to get Hajime something to drink and hands it too him smiling after paying and parking.

"Ah. This is?" Hajime blinked confused.

"Float Beer." Izuru explains and Hajime thanks him taking the float and drinks it feeling better.

"It's going to be okay. We are strong. We're going to tank through this." Izuru smiled at Hajime who just smiled back so glad he had Izuru with him.

Wiping his face, Hajime watches Izuru pull out of the drive through and heading back on the main highways to a very far country house. There sitting at a red gate at the edge of his drive way was this guy with pale skin, grayish green eyes, and puffy white hair in a green hoodie.

He sees the Mercedes and looks really shock, but jumped off the gate to open it up for the car and wave. Izuru pulled up and stops to roll down the passenger window. Hajime sees Nagito cautiously poke his head into the car and glance around.

Those grayish green eyes lock on Hajime's golden brown eyes, "Hajime!" Nagito waved, "Uh right?" Nagito asked smiling beautifully.

He's the type of guy who could get away with cross dressing and look sexy in it. Hajime now couldn't get the image of Nagito in a dress out of his mind as his face turned red.

"Yes. That's my little brother Hajime. I'm his older brother Kamakura Izuru." Izuru answers calmly and Hajime notices that Izuru is checking out Nagito too which really scares Hajime.

"Oh my god?!? Is brother thinking the same thing as me?!? S*** no no no no!" Hajime didn't want to deal with this.

Nagito looks at them both curiously and clueless, "Kay. Follow me down to the drive way. Imma tell my parents you guys are here." Nagito removed himself from the car and ran to the cute little country house.

Izuru slowly begins driving the car down the driveway, "Heh. Cute." Izuru had a sheepish smile on his face.

Hajime had to remind himself to not drop his guard around Nagito. They'd only be friends. He's not going to let a pretty boy steal his brother or take him away from his brother.

After parking, they see Nagito go inside and his parents come out to greet his friends. Nagito's trying to get them to ignore the really expensive car in the drive way.

Izuru gets up out of the car still in a fancy black suit looking like he's some CEO of his own business as closed the door and headed to Hajime's side. Hajime opened his door and Izuru helps him out. Hajime probably looked like he could be an office work if he didn't have the stupid IV pole having to follow him around.

Nagito's mother had short puffy white hair and green eyes and was dressed cutely in those flowery apron dresses.

Nagito's father has grey eyes and his hair was combed over and more silver streaks with a bit of beach blonde. He looked like was wearing overalls and even had straw hat on his head which he took off to greet them properly.