6. Cafeteria News

"Hello everyone! Welcome baack to Rose In Your Areaa!!" The girl with a bubbly voice from the broadcasting club shouted at the camera in the cafeteria. She was kinda loud making Lisa who held the camera for her flinched a little in embarrassment.

"Ja! Now, let's go to our first target rightaway, because I saw two hot couples just now, we'd better hurry to not lose this chance, aren't we?" Rose said with a teasing smirk towards the camera as she walked to one of the cafeteria table.

"Omo omoo, look at this couple! They've been together since forever but they still act like it's their first month as a couple! Jennie-ssi! Please give us a tip on how to find a loyal boyfriend like Hanbin!! Jebaal!" Rose asked dramatically and pointed a fake microphone that she's been holding towards Jennie.

"Umm, I don't know either Rose-ya... I guess, there's no other man like Hanbin in this world!" Jennie said before laughing hysterically while hitting Jisoo who sat beside her to deal with her own cringeness.

"A... arasseo, you must've love him that much, hm? Yea sure, good for you Jen." Rose said bitterly to the camera. "And... yeorobun it seems like Hanbin is also embarrassed with his girlfriend so let's not bother him." Rose said as the camera shot Hanbin who was turning his face away from the camera. His mind was busy speculating on what the other iKON kids would say to him after they watch this school broadcast.

"Jennie-ssi, your face is already beet red so I'm not gonna make it worse, and I'll just ask you something about another couple instead." Rose went back to Jennie who is still calming herself. "This couple has been making our school split into two! There are so many rumors about them, and they've made so many shipper and hater fight each other everyday! The situation is really serious, Jen. So please! Tell us what is actually going on between Bobby and Jisoo??" Rose asked again in an even more dramatic tone than before making Jennie wonder if she's alright.

"Hoho... what a difficult thing to ask." Jennie smirked while eyeng the said couple who sat right beside her and Hanbin in the very same table. Meanwhile, Bobby and Jisoo could only pretend to not hear a thing an only eat their meal awkwardly.

Jennie gestured Lisa to come closer with the camera and suddenly she act serious as if she's about to report a real news. "What I can tell you guys for sure, is they're not dating. At least not yet. They haven't made it official. But I also wish that they would just date already! So for all the bobsoo shipper out there! I'm with you guys! And for the haters..." Jennie stopped talking. She then pointed her eyes with her index and middle fingers before pointing them to the camera, making sure that her gaze also pierced through the lenses.

Lisa gave Jennie her thumb with her free hand that is not holding the camera and nodded in approval. Hanbin who was embarrassed a while ago are now looking like a proud boyfriend.

"Aigoo so frustrating! Yeorobun! Let's just ask Jisoo herself since she's just over there!" Rose then dragged Lisa and her camera to the other side of the table to film closer to Jisoo and Bobby.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jisoo-ssi. I'm really sorry to disturb your lunch. But can I ask you a question?" Rose said suddenly becoming calm and polite when talking to Jisoo, the model student.

"Yes, you can." Jisoo answered shyly to Rose, not daring to look at the camera. Bobby, who sat in front of Jisoo, couldn't help but peek to the scene, curious as to what question would Rose ask, and even more curious to what answer would Jisoo give.

"So, was it true that you're not dating Bobby just like what Jennie said?"

"Ne, we're not dating, we're just friends haha." Jisoo answered and laughed nervously.

"Hmm, then why did you two seem to be really close recently?"

"Ah... we became close since we got paired to work on a homework." Jisoo said, she glanced to Bobby quickly to check on his reaction before continuing. "It turns out that Bobby is a really kind person, and he's also a close friend of Jennie's boyfriend, so we get along quite well." Jisoo glanced to Bobby again as soon as she finished her sentence.

"I see..." Not satisfied with the news she got from Jisoo, Rose then turned to Bobby. "Bobby-ssi, Jisoo just said that you are a really kind person. But what about you, Bobby-ssi? What do you think of Jisoo?" Rose pointed her fake microphone towards Bobby, eager to catch a headline worthy news.

"Eh? Uh... She's kind hearted... smart, she really study a lot, and..." Bobby looked to Jisoo "and she's really cute." Bobby finished his sentence with a smile.

Oho... cute? Okay, let's dig deeper. Rose became optimistic as she heard Bobby's answer.

"Yeoksi, Jisoo is a true model student afterall. No wonder a lot of people confessed their feelings to her, right? Have you also confessed to her, Bobby-ssi?" Rose asked trying her best to sound as casual as possible.

"Yes. I also have confessed to her."

Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Hanbin and The whole cafeteria froze. Only Bobby who acted like nothing happened.

I DID IT! Rose celebrated inside her mind

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Imagine the greeting that Rose said in the beginning was using iKON's 'Welcome Back' song for the 'welcome back' part, and Blackpink's 'Boombayah' song for the "Rose In Your Area' part.

I've been feeling guilty for not including rose until now, so I decided to give the spotlight to Rose in this very short chapter! Yeay!

Vote, comment, stay safe and stay at home everyoneee!