𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂¦ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 3

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 3! 𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙉𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

------------------------------------------------

"Well.... I don't really know..."

"You don't know if you like to play or no? That's the reply I got from Kenma too. Just another reason why you guys would make a great couple ;))" Kuroo said bumping his shoulders against mine.

"Kuroo!!! You know that he doesn't like me...." I replied hesitantly. I really do like Kenma...

*𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

How is she so stupid? Kenma clearly likes her... Its kinda hard to hold my feelings back that I have for [ Y/N] - chan... She's really pretty and nice... She's just my type... But this is the first ever girl Kenma really liked..

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"Sooo... Are you free today Kuroo?" I asked looking up at him while walking to the guys volleyball locker room

He looked down at me then smiled " Yeah sure shortie. Always free for you ~"

I giggled

"Well how about a sleepover? It has been a long time since we last had a sleepover bed hair boy~" I said teasingly.

"Fine to me! Can I bring Kenma? You know... He never really talked to other people then me or interacted with them... Your the first ever person after me he interacted with and also seemingly he cares a lot about 𝘆𝗼𝘂." He said touching the back of his neck focused on me.

" I... I'm speechless... Sure he can come! I live alone so I'm parents free all the time... May I ask him personally If he wants to come? " I asked with a slight smile.

" Yeah of course! He should be at the roof top. Event tough our practice starts soon" he said face palming " Good luck [ Y/N] - chan!"

I nodded hurrying my way to the roof top

*𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

Soon practice starts... But sitting on the roof and having the wind blow my hair feels amazing... The whole day I've been thinking about [ Y/N] - chan... About how she's so perfect... I would never deserve such a girl like her.. I'm really excited to see her play.... What position is she playing?

Then I heard my name being called:

"KENMA - CHAN!!"

It was [ Y/N] - chan

I soon started blushing just by hearing her cute voice... So I covered my face with my hair.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"There you are Kenma - chan!" I said out of breath from running up 100 steps.

"[ Y-Y/N] - chan... W-what are you doing here..." Kenma said covering his face.

"I wanted to ask... Um... If... Y-You would like to... Uhm... HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH ME AND KUROO AT MY HOUSE!" I blasted out getting red.

"[ Y/N] - chan... I... Sure..." He said still covering his face with his long hair.