𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 ¦ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 8

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆!! 𝗜𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!!

𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻!! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

*𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

You wake up in a hospital bedroom and see that Kenma and Kuroo are sitting next to you.

Kenma is holding your hand while tears are running down his cheeks

Kuroo is holding Kenma with tears in his eyes

"G-Guys..?" you stutter.

Kenma and Kuroo jump up surprised

"[ Y/N] - CHAN!"

They both hugged you from both sides

"H-Hey...it's not like I would've died..." you smiled.

"We thought you maybe wouldn't make it... You werent breathing properly..." Kenma said with a worried look on his face.

You smiled

"But I'm still here!" you said with a big smile.

They both looked releaved

"Anyways... What happened, [ Y/N]?" Kuroo asked.

You sat up

"We were practicing... I don't remember clearly but, all I saw was a ball hitting me with full speed... But I don't know how my leg got hurt..." you mumbled.

Kuroo and Kenma looked at you confused but didn't question you more.

"We are glad you are okay." Kuroo said with a soft smile.

Kenma nodded

"The doctor said you can go home tonight!" Kuroo said ina. Happy tone.

"Really? Already? That's great!" you clapped you hand toegr with a smile.

"Do you want us to stay with you?" Kuroo asked.

"I-If you insist!" You said with a smile looking down.

"Then you can sleep with Kenma~~" Kuroo said winking at you.

"B-BAKA!" you threw a pillow at him.

*𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲*
*𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 3 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌*
       ---------
*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

It's been 3 days since I came out of the hospital... Everything has been going normal so far. My feelings towards Kenma are just getting stronger and stronger.

It was a normal day and I was walking to practice when suddenly a group of girls stopped me.

"Hey. Are you [ Y/N] [L/N]?"

I nodded.

"Stay away from Kenma-senpai!!" she screamed pushing you down on the floor.

"H-Huh?" you looked up at her confused but you weren't scared to stand up for yourself.

She tried to push you back down with her feet but with a fast movement you stood up and threw her legs up causing her to fall down.

"Gomen, I have to get to practice now." You slowly walked away from the group of girls who looked shocked.

"S-S-Such a monster!" the girl screamed.

After that you were pretty angry. You weren't at 100%, you now were at 120%