Season 1: Short Bonus Episode 1.5 Coffee

Albus: WOW I reached over 1.5K views! Thank you all so much for supporting this story! I kinda hope that you guys are patient enough for chapters, but this is pushing it! So I decided to make a bonus chapter for those who were waiting for so many weeks! Well, enjoy the bonus chapter!
___________________________________
(Play the Opening)

(End of Opening)
(Afternoon, Nascita)
Soichi's POV

*door opens*

Soichi: Welcome to Nascita! I'm Soichi Kiryu! How can I help you?

Haruka: Ah yes, I'm Haruka Tenoh, and she is Michiru Kaioh

Michiru: Hello again, Mr. Toori-Sugari no Coffee Shop Owner! We've met before and I was curious about your new Café, so I asked Haruka if he can escort me to here!

Soichi: Oh! So it was you two! Well, since you guys were the first people I've met since I moved here, It's on the house for today!

Michiru: Wow! Did you hear that, Haruka? We can relax here, and have a nice cup of coffee while we are at it.

Haruka: Well, since we're here we may as well order something. Would you please lead us to our seat?

Soichi: Of course! (Leads them to seat at a table with 2 chairs, then pulls out a notebook and a pencil) So what can I do for you today?

Haruka: I would like to order the Cappuccino, please.

Michiru: I'll have the same as him!

Soichi: So 2 Cappuccinos, (writes it down) Got it! I'll get right to it! (Goes to make 2 Cappuccinos)

Haruka: (looks around) So, Michiru, what do you think of the place?

Michiru: I love it! I just hope the coffee is as good as the reviewer said!