Chapter Twenty-Three Saturday Night Lime..

So I decided to post on Fridays instead since it's... Friday and I wanted to just get along with it.. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

Where are we going?" I asked. We were having a group call and trying to decided where to lime.

"I dunno really. We need to decided whether to go play laser tag, grab some food and watch as much seasons of 'Friends' as possible or watch a movie and then head to a club" Crack responded.

"Laser tag sounds fun but so does a night club, but it's only like 4:00" El added.

"We can probably go play laser tag for like an hour then watch a two hour movie, that's 7:00, go to one of our houses with a pizza or something and then head to Zen night club around 10" Soph said.

"Oh Sophia. Or we can just meet at somebody's place about 6:00, lime a bit and then get ourselves ready to head to the club around 10" I said finally.

"I think that's a good idea" El said.

"Sounds good" Crack said.

"Soph?" I inquired.

"Yeah, that's cool"

"You not mad right?"

"No no. We can always laser tag another time, plus I've got a cuteee dress I've been dying to wear"

"Me tooo.. I ordered it last month and it finally arrived yesterday"

"Aha, make sure it fits" El said.

"It does girl, so tight too. When Niall sees me in it he's gonna flip"

"We all need to dress to impress so when the boys see pics of us they'll wish they were here" Crack said with a chuckle.

"Of course. we have to be the hottest things there, by the way, whose house are we meeting at?" I asked.

"Isn't Zen closer to your house?"

"Yeah, my house it is then. See you guys in two hours, be safe, mwah"

"Bye, love you guys" Soph said.

"Love you guys too" Me, Crack and El said. Like I said, insanely close in a few days.

------------------------------------

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

The cashier in the grocery priced my items. I pulled out my credit card as she reached the last two items.

"Card?" She asked watching me funny, probably because I wore some of Nialls clothes I found in his closet. I put on a pair of grey sweats, a grey 5SOS sweat shirt and his snapback. I also wore a pair of his shoes, it surprisingly fit and a shades. I know you must be saying 'what a weirdo' but this is the only way I feel close to him. I must look like a drug addict or something but who cares? That could be the reason why she's watching me funny, or it could be the fact that my three super buff, super tall guards were standing behind me.

"Yeah" I handed her my card. I was expecting it to bounce because I didn't have much money on it since I'm no longer employed but it didn't. Another thing Niall's probably paying for. He's really spoiling me now.

"So are you like, famous or something?" She asked scanning the card.

"Maybe. Do you recognise me?"

"Not really"

"Well then I'm not famous"

"I think you're lying" She said as she stared at me with the card in her hand. What is with the small talk.